❄Chapter 5❄

You may continue.....

Mia's POV

I slumped on the sofa after Jordan had gone after Tess, taking a good amount of time to analyse why exactly Tess hated me.

After what felt like hours of thinking and no good reason had  popped out of my head.
I decided to go outside the house, to the bar.
At least the friendly breeze out there could ease my pain, right now, every element in me were pained.

The bar wasn't far from our building and because it was still in the compound, it took only two or three minutes to get there.

I got to the bar after minutes of strolling, walking to the counter and sliding onto one of the high chairs in front of it.

"Hey!" I almost jumped out of the chair as I heard a strange voice say.
I turned to my left, where the voice had popped out from, being slightly surprise someone occupied the seat....
I didn't notice anyone sat there before now.

My eyes stared for a minute at a guy who sat smiling sheepishly in return.

"Hey" I muttered, practically murdering him in my head for startling me.
I had never really seen him around here, this was the first time.
Seconds passed and I wished he could tell me who he came looking for without me asking.

"Am here to see Jordan, he told me he was staying here" he began, glancing at the car pack and then back at me "For a while."

"Oh, you're a friend to Jordan" I said just wanting to say, smiling though.

He smiled dryly, taking a sip from his beer "you got that right"

I watched him gently place the glass of beer on the counter, my mouth itched, "Does he know you're here?."

"Tell me why he wouldn't" his words came out simply but his stare lingered around me.

"It's good he does" i only muttered and his eyes laughed.

Jordan, come get your friend....

"What's your order princess?" I was glad when I heard kedei's voice, her beautiful smile growing by the minute.
She was my favourite waiter here at the bar and I was usually a laughing mess when it came to being around her. With time I came to realize she was Tess favourite too
Tess and i, we had to share a favourite waiter and
Surprisingly, that left out no problem at all.

I smiled before her smile could get any wider, thinking for a while and hardly finding what I really wanted " Exotic, pineapple flavour" I muttered when I felt my thoughts lasted too long.

"Am on it princess" she smiled a fresh smile, heading to the refrigerator.
I watched Jordan's Friend's gaze trail behind her.

I cleared my throat.
don't get me wrong, I felt really happy that someone... More like some... guy was admiring her even when she acted kinda tomboyish.

He turned to me almost immediately, his raised brow asking me a question I could so well predict.
What?__

"What?" He asked with his mouth this time.

"Uhhh, you like her?"
Really, I wanted Kedei to have someone, someone as good looking as she was___ as he was....

"You know her?" It didn't seem like he heard my question,
His eyes had returned to gazing at her.
"Why wouldn't you, your dad owns this place."

I nodded to that.
"Go talk to her"

"What's your name?" he turned to me, his lips pouting in a kind of way.

"Mia" I simply said

"Well Mia, am Ben.... Benjamin" it didn't seem like he wanted to end there " I'll take your advice" he smiled, confirming my doubt.

"Excuse me" his voice was firm as he looked up at kedei.

He was really gonna talk to her

"Yes?" her eyes met his.

"Can i see you.... please" He said almost like he wanted to take it back.
I understood that guys also had tension when it came to doing certain things.

"Sure" kedei glanced at me, placing the menu book she held on the counter before coming over to us.

"I'll be back." I excused myself, getting up from the chair and leaving the place but not without smiling at kedei.

I watched her occupy my seat from a distance. Her expression was welcoming as she smiled warmly at Ben.

Already tired of watching without hearing anything, I quickly raced to my bathroom taking time to ease myself and when finally done, I strolled back to the bar, humming a song as I walked.
I was surprised when i met Ben still at the bar, he sat alone, kedei wasn't with him but his lips twitched gracefully as he looked down at his phone.

"Jordan hasn't come yet?" I asked and immediately, his head jerked  up. He sighed, relieved, as his eyes met mine.

"He was here, he just excused himself not long" he smiled

Gosh, I was dying to ask how it went with kedei, but I guess  the look on my face already did cause he muttered, " she agreed to be friends with me."

"It's a start."

"I know."

"Ben, you ready?" I turned to see Jordan grinning fondly at Ben, before turning his gaze to___ me?.

how did you enjoy this chapter guys?

Please Comment on your thoughts sweeties and don't forget to vote.

Love.....

Sylvia Fred✨