Friends or lovers

Candypop's POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. It was 5 am in the morning. Damnit I miss waking up in the middle of the day, but then again Jason said waking up this early might do me some good in terms of time management or so but meh, I just want more sleep. I scratched my head and stretched, yawning. "Welp, off to another day in hell" I wouldn't exactly call school paradise since it isn't but (y/n) is gonna be there so I gotta go. I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and showered right after. I then went back to my room to change into a white T-shirt and black jeans and black shoes with white on the underneath. I threw a blue checkered shirt over the white T-shirt leaving the shirt unbuttoned. I decided to leave my hair down today since it fell till my shoulders now. Walking into the kitchen I'm met face to face with Jason. He's apparently reading a book while drinking tea. He raised his head noticing my presence. "Good morning Candy. You're up early just like I asked to." I sighed. "Yep. I'm gonna miss sleeping in til midday". He laughed a little and then looked at me weirdly.
"What is there something on my face?" I asked wiping my cheeks. "No it's just that you look weird with your hair cut I'm surprised Cane hasn't noticed it", "Could be because I had my hair up in a ponytail". I bit into a sandwich I made. "Anyway isn't LJ supposed to come over today with Sally for a playdate. I think Ben is coming to" That's when he gave me the look. The look that says 'Who invited that fucker' on his face. After a while it disappeared stating that he knew Sally invited Ben.
"Oh and Candy?"
"Yeah Jay?"
"You need to come home right after school. I told LJ you'll be out for the day and that you should be home by 3pm. So get back home by then or else I swear to everything unholy I will rip your head off and attach it to a doll. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Jason" since when did he started to act like a dad. I ran back to my room and got my bag packing my regular outfit in there to change before I got back after school. I told Jay bye before jumping through the portal landing in school grounds. Luckily no one saw me. As I walked to the tree I met (y/n) I saw her and smiled but it instantly falled and turned into a growl as I saw another guy next to her. I contorted my face to normal and ran towards her. "(Y/n)!" She turned around and gave me the biggest smile I've ever seen. She got up and waved at me as I approached. "Hey Chris whats up?"
"Nothing really who's this guy?" I asked pointing at the guy that was next to her.
She looked behind her "Oh that's Johnathan." He looked up at me and smiled waving "hi I'm Johnathan. You can call me Johnny for short." I smiled back trying not to be rude. "Hey there Johnny I'm Christopher you can call me Chris"
He smiled and got up standing next to (y/n). I wanted to punch him or something but it would cause a scene and make (y/n) suspicious. So I decided not to.

"Hey Chris? Wanna know a fun fact about Johnny?"

"Umm sure (y/n)!"

"He's gay"

I can hear a cricket chirping with how silent all three of us went when she said that. I also quite surprised that he's gay welp that means he's all good I guess.

"Oh alright that's cool with me I guess"

"Oki. Come guys let's head to class before the bell rings"

Johnny and I nodded and headed to class with (y/n). On our way there I could notice out of the corner of my eye Johnny glancing at me and then looking away with his cheeks slightly pink. Does he have a fever or something? Also why he looking at me? I sat down next to (y/n) for class and Johnny sat next to me. I managed to stay up for the entire class and I actually learned something for once. After class we went to our other classes and after that was lunch. For lunch we all went to a Chinese restaurant since that's what (y/n) wanted. Again Johnny was casting glances at me and Everytime I looked he would look away he face becoming red. I didn't feel bothered by it so I continued eating my food.
Soon enough the day ended. I told (y/n) how my dad wants me home early and I go to go. I waved her good bye and left running to the nearest change room. After Changing into my regular outfit I opened a portal to home and jumped through it ready for a playdate with my friends. But first I hid away my bag and my books before anyone saw and then went to join the other's.

Johnathan's POV
As I was walking home alone since (y/n) got picked up by her sister, I couldn't help but stop thinking about Chris. The way he talked, make jokes, etc. I just couldn't get him out of my head. I walked inside my house. "I'm home." Silence greeted me after. I went to the kitchen to get a snack when I saw the note on the table. It read:
Dear Johnathan,
Dinner's in the fridge and there's some snacks too. I won't be home until 1 in the morning. Help yourself and I'll see you when you're up for school.
                                             Love Mom
Expected of her. She always does this. Anyway I sighed and put away the note. I went to the bathroom and took a shower and changed then I head downstairs to watch TV while eating my dinner. Afterwards I went to bed and scrolled through my phone before I fell asleep. I can't wait for school tomorrow. I'll see Chris again.

~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪
Well things are going to get a little spicy might I add now since someone else is in love with Candy. Welp here's how Johnathan looks:

 Welp here's how Johnathan looks: