Just a thought

You know those times where you lay in bed for hours upon hours and still can't fall asleep? Those times you cry all night then realize that for 8 1/2 hours (that's how long I'm supposed to be asleep) you cried when you could've been sleeping? When you actually are tired and want to sleep, but can't? Times you aren't tired and don't sleep, then regret it? Those moments where you think you're dreaming, but really it was just you thinking of really gay shit? What about the times you're sick and are supposed to get extra sleep but can't because your sickness is bothering you? When you're just there, an existing thing, with thoughts all over the place dancing throughout your head, sometimes battling an endless battle? How about when everything else in the world is so loud, and you're just a helpless whisper? Or even when you do speak up, but everyone hates you for it? When you're in pain and don't tell anyone? And those days where you have no idea what happened and that keeps you up, only you're not really up, you're falling through a hole that doesn't end? What about when you're thinking about space and the universe and it just gets so overwhelming and you start to have anxiety for no reason? Can you sleep when you can hear other people's voices from other rooms but you can't hear exact words and you worry they're talking about you? How about when someone is mad at you for no reason and you can't help but be mad at them for being mad at you for no reason, and overall you're mad at the person for no reason? What about when you're not sure if you did something or not, and you overstress it? Those times you're thinking about the fact that humanity is literally the worst thing ever and you have a mental breakdown or two because you don't want to be a part of it?

Or maybe those times where you just simply sleep.