SIX: I LOVE YOU

hawthorne, california | year of 2010

tyler and scarlet started to see one another steadily. scarlet was happy with her and tyler found himself head over heels for her. she met his mother and sister and he met scarlet's parents when they came down to visit. he loved having her around and his friends enjoyed her too.

nine months in and they hadn't said "i love you" yet.

scarlet came over to tyler's place, laying in his lap on his bed. his mother wasn't home and his sister was sleeping. scarlet sat up and calmly sat on tyler's lap, blocking his view from the tv. "what're you doing?" he suddenly got tense and felt himself getting hard and the both of them noticed. he panicked. "fuck, i'm sorry-"

"no! that's exactly what i want right now," she says. her voice was close to a whisper and tyler watched her lips as she spoke seductively, her hand beginning to rub on his growing member.

"are you sure?" he asked. it was there first time doing anything sexual besides just making out intensely.

"shh." scarlet shut him up and leaned in, licking his lips a couple of times before his tongue met hers and they're lips connected simultaneously. they continued the same pattern as tyler's hands traveled up her body cautiously. it was obvious he was nervous. "relax, baby," she says breaking away for a quick second and then latched her lips onto his again. he grew a little more confidence and let his large hands run underneath her shirt and behind her back, he unclasped her bra and it fell. tyler moved his lips to her neck and began to suck on all her spots. a slight moan escaped her lips and his dick poked her underneath.he began to feel her soft breaths and his dick was starting to bother him. scarlet felt him gettin eager as he began to unbutton her shorts. she helped him out and revealed her lace underwear and a hole was made where her vagina. tyler saw and smirked at her and scarlet giggled. he flipped the over and pulled off his own pants and boxers and scarlet gulped seeing how big he was. he looked down at her body and let his fingers trace around her vagina. he placed himself in front of her hole and decided to tease her. he put his tip in and went out multiple times until he had scarlet beginning for it. she sat up but tyler pushed her back down. he liked the new control he had. "tyler, please-" she beg to whine out until she felt all of his length being rammed inside of her.

he placed a kiss on a her lips and then her neck. "i really like it when you beg," he whispered into her ear. he pumped in and out of her and her moans started getting louder. "shh...lynda sleeping." he reminded her and continued to pick up his pace. she started panting and her walls began to clench tighter each time he went in. her walls pulsated against his throbbing member. he felt himself getting ready to release and scarlet's legs were shaking so she was ready to. so he stopped. he used his finger to play with her clitoris and it aggravated scarlet but she liked it.

"tyler, stop it, please." her stomach constantly contracted and sweat was glistening down their. he looked her dead in her eyes. "tyler-ugh!"

tyler rammed into her again and grabbed onto her legs. he felt her warm cum on his dick and pulled out as e released on top of her stomach. he collapsed beside her, panting and looking over at her, seeing her face strained.

scarlet climbed on top of him and kissed him. "god, i love you." the words threw tyler off and he broke the kiss and looked at her, raising his eyebrows. "what?"

"do you mean that?" tyler asked her. their eyes met and they were serious. "don't say it if you don't mean it."

scarlet smiled a little. he was afraid, and she knew it. "i see myself with no one else but you, tyler. of course, i mean it. but, do you love me?"

"of course," tyler answered. scarlet shook her head. tyler chuckled and kissed her. "i love you, scarlet santiago."