SEVEN: GOBLIN

hawthorne, california | 4:32pm | year of 2011

"you good?" tyler asked scarlet. there was nothing wrong but he was protective and wanted her to be comfortable-always. in his heart, he felt that he was responsible for her.

scarlet nodded and kissed him on the cheek before she got behind the counter, eyeing the computer and the register. she sat down in a wobbly stool and sighed. tyler had released a new album "goblin" and odd future was getting bigger. the odd future shop was opening today and fans would get to meet the whole crew.

clancy clasped his hands together to get everyone's attention. "alright, guys. remember: don't get to crazy. make them comfortable and be yourself," clancy reminded the boys. they were half-listening but knew what to do anyway.

once opened, fans started to pour in and scarlet watched as tyler and the boys started to interact with them. he was enjoying himself. she loved seeing his eyes light up with joy. she started ringing up customers that had purchased clothing, taking pictures with fans and writing autographs for them and answering any appropriate questions.

"how long have you and tyler been dating?" one fan asked as scarlet placed the t-shirts in a cardboard box, folding them neatly.

scarlet smiled sweetly as she thought of her boyfriend. "a year and nine months. almost two years," she answered. she hands the box over and another fan asked if she was in the "she" music video. the questions got repetitive and started to blow them off.

tyler walked over and stood beside her on the couch, deciding to help her. he could tell that scarlet was annoyed and he chuckled.

scarlet looked at him as she bagged the customers' items. "what?" she raised an eyebrow.

a fan had their phone out recording. "you look cute when you mad," tyler responded and scarlet broke into a small smile. tyler smirked they brought each other in for a quick kiss. fans squealed and cheered on the couple.