NINETEEN: DOMINANCE

los angeles, california | december of 2017

"quit it, t," scarlet whined on the ride home. tyler had kept touching her: near her thighs and occasionally fondling her boobs in the back of the suv.

tyler smirked at her. "you ain't gon' do shit about it."

"stoooooopppp," she whined again. he didn't stop so she got bold and reached for his pants, rubbing around his crotch and then reached into his pants and let her hand play with the band of his boxers.

"oh, so you think you bold now?" tyler smirked at her as he swiftly sneaked his finger to her clit and rubbed it.

she let out an involuntary moan and the driver took a quick glance in the rearview mirror. "fuck, tyler. wait 'till we home."

for once, he obeyed and removed his finger and left her alone until he they got to the house. he was in a rush and he practically dragged her inside. scarlet shut the front door behind them and pulled herself from tyler's grip.

"whatchu' doin', girl?" he looked at her and furrowed his eyebrows.

"i'm sleepy," she joked but made it seem serious. tyler got pissed. he followed her as scarlet started making her way up to the bedroom. she took off her jacket and shoes and laid on the bee on her stomach, yawning.

"don't play with me, man. you touching me and shit in the car and told me to wait so that we could not have sex?" tyler sucked his teeth and walked over to her. he noticed a slight smirk on scarlet's face and he narrowed his eyes ans shook his head. "you play too fucking much," he says with a laugh and lifts her dress up so that her lace panties were shown under the tights she was wearing. he began to undress her and all his soft and gentle touches tickled her, making her squirm and giggle.

scarlet was left with only her bra and underwear on. tyler was beginning to take his clothes off, but scarlet took his hands and pushed them away as she sat on the edge of the bed and had tyler towering over her. "let me undress you, baby."

tyler let her do her thing.

she stood up and kissed tyler momentarily before kissing his jaw, his neck and unbuttoned his shirt as she started kissing down on his chest. she pulled the shirt off and got to her knees.

she kissed the width of v-line and pulled down his pants and boxers off. she stuck her tongue out and wrapped his around his hard member. she began to suck slowly - painfully too slow - for tyler but it felt good. she looked up at him and he had his eyes closed, wincing for pleasure. "fuck, scarlet, i-"

before he could cum, she stopped and stood up again. "how do you want me?" she whispered into his ears.

chills ran down tyler's spine. he didn't tell her. he just did it. he picked her up and put her on the bed. he pulled off her underwear and climbed on top of her, connecting their lips together as he slowly pushed himself into her. she broke the kiss"fuck, t-tyler.

he stroked faster, their skin slapping together. her walls clenched around his dick and scarlet was losing her mind. her body kept contracting and tyler's dominance was turning her on even more. he went for the neck and kissed it, leaving love marks on her pale skin.

tyler started to slow down but hit harder as he played with her clit with his hand. "cum for me."

"oh my goddd!!" scarlet's legs began to shake and she closed her eyes as began to orgasm. her stomach twisted but it felt good. she let out short pants as she looked at tyler. "kiss me."

and he did. their lips connected, sharing a wet and sloppy kiss as he leaned down, his member, covered in her cum was still inside of her.