id get you the moon. x

angie's pov

i'm at my locker when isaac walks up and we start having a normal conversation when billie walks past and looks at me while walking past.

i heard she officially got together with the guy i still don't know the name of, they look really happy tho so that always good right?

i guess it's my turn to ignore her, at the end of the day she didn't need me so why should i act like i need her?

i'll just make it even more obvious that i'm in love with her and make my dumbass self even more vulnerable.

Isaac's talking about going to some movie after school and i don't really wanna turn him down and he's really fun so i agree, "okay that's great, i'll pick you up?" he asks "yes sir" i answer "okay great" he walks backwards as he says that.

---------------------

i'm walking out of the doors about to get in my car when billie comes and sits right in the passenger seat and looks at me.

"what's up with you and isaac?" she asks while playing with her rings, "is that my shirt?" i ask while looking at the shirt "what no!" she answers while looking nervous.

i start laughing while looking at her "wow billie" i say smiling "shut up" she says while biting her lip and that just drives me over the edge.

"i- i swear i didn't mean to wear i-" i cut her off "shut up and stop biting that fucking lip, it's killing me" i sigh while hitting me head on the seat, "fuck i'm sorry i didn't mean to intrude like this i'll go" she says while playing with my shirt "go" i answer.

angie's pov ends
---------------------

i think today was okay, a little bit confusing but okay. i hope she doesn't think i'm still in love with her tho

-angie xoxo

astrophile
(n.) a person who loves stars.