i got everything i wanted. x

i'm leaving today and i honestly don't expect her to even say bye to me because she's not obligated too.

"so i'm gonna miss you, you tiny shit" Isaac says playing with his fingers while looking at me.

"i'll miss you too but i promise i'll try to visit" i say looking at him and smiling.

i walk back in and get more things to put it in the car. isaac starts helping while we're talking about what we would do f i did come back in how much time he didn't care as long as i did come back.

i walk inside my house to get some water and when i came back billie was staring at me.

i stared back obviously, she walks towards me and looks at me sadly.

"fuck i didn't think you'd actually go" she says with teary eyes while looking at me.

"yeah well here i am" i say trying not to get teary myself.

she comes closer and hugs me and starts sobbing in my shoulder, i don't cry. i just let her sob.

i hug her tighter "i'll come back sometime when i'm better" i say.

"when your better? what?" she asks me while she lets go a little but her arms still around me.

"i've not been that well for some time like not that bad but it's cool" i answer while i push her head back in my shoulder.

"okay" she says while making herself comfortable.

we stay like that for some time and i kissed her and i left.

i'll miss her.
i love her.
i love you.

angie xoxo

solasta
(adj) luminous, shining.