𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕

As Jonah danced with his brother, his foot suddenly slipped and he fell to the floor. Everyone surrounded him as he groaned, holding his head. This party was suppose to be fun, not ending in a trip to the hospital. But that's exactly how the night went. This was suppose to be a fun party that he and his husband Corbyn were invited to. As ambulance came in, Jonah closed his eyes and feel into a deep slumber.

But Let's begin where it all started shall we.

"I do," Corbyn smiled at Jonah.

"I do," Jonah said as tears ran down his cheeks. Not happy tears, sad and angry tears. His freedom was being taken away.

Corbyn besson, now known as Corbyn Marais has forced him into this marriage. Jonah was a well known singer now but he knew Corbyn from years back.

"I hope you know I hate you so much," Jonah seethed into Corbyn's ear as he pretended to whisper something sweet in his lover's ear.

"I know, I'm sorry," Corbyn whispered. His heart breaking.

He knew this wasn't right. But he had five years to live. He just wanted the chance to marry the person he loved before he left Earth.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband," the priest said as everyone clapped around them.

The two men turned around and smiled.

As Corbyn and Jonah walked down the aisle, Corbyn's mother smiled sadly at her son. She knew Jonah wasn't in love with Corbyn. But she just wished Jonah understood where Corbyn was coming from. Then again, Jonah didn't know Corbyn was sick. He didn't know Corbyn only had five years to live. To Jonah, this was a cage he was in. And he already wanted out.

Jonah and Corbyn acted in love. Well Jonah did, Corbyn didn't have to act. He was in love with Jonah.

So that's where this story began, where Corbyn forced Jonah into a forced marriage. But things are about to get even more crazy as secrets are revealed and hearts are broken.

~~~~~~~~
I'm so excited for this book! I can't wait for you guys to read it!

Also, at the beginning, it's a completely different party. It's not the after party of their wedding. Just wanted to clear that up.

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana

Love you guys so much!

Happy birthday to me! My present to you guys is this book! 💜