𝕋𝕒𝕥𝕖'𝕤 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕕

It's been two weeks. Jonah, oh my god Jonah, he was such a mess.

He didn't think Corbyn's leaving would have such a huge impact on his health. Jonah stopped eating and sleeping. He loved coming home to Corbyn. He loved coming home to someone who loved him. And he hated to admit it, but Jonah loved Corbyn as well. He just refused to act on it due to the baby with Tate and the grudge he held against Corbyn for what he did. But now, damn, he misses Corbyn.

The media picked up on Jonah falling apart. Damn, do they love it.

Tate, she felt horrible and angry. Angry because Jonah wasn't suppose to fall apart after Corbyn left. He was suppose to be happy now that he could be with Tate. Horrible because well, she had a secret. A secret that would change everything. And it was just about to be revealed.

Jonah sat on the couch as he rubbed his temples. He tempted to call Corbyn and check up on him. He wanted to so badly. But something was stopping him. Fear, rejection, him being to late. It was just all getting to his head causing him to overthink.

His phone began to go off causing him to groan but none the less, Jonah brought the device up to his ear after he slid his finger across, answering the call.

"Hello," he spoke into it.

"Is this Jonah Marais?" The person questioned.

"This is he," Jonah said.

"I'm Dr. Mendes, I'm calling because we got results back about the baby, the baby with Tate," he said as Jonah grew anxious.

"Oh, okay. I'm ready," Jonah said.

"The baby is 99.9% not yours," Dr. Mendes said as Jonah's whole world fell apart right there.

"What?" Jonah asked shocked, his breath coming out shaky.

"I'm sorry, your DNA doesn't fit with the baby's. The baby's only has Tate's along with someone else," Dr. Mendes said.

"I um, okay," Jonah said as tears brimmed his Eyes. He was furious, no, Jonah was livid.

"Thank you," Jonah said.

"No problem, good luck with the babies! And don't forget, they might be born early due to Corbyn's health problems," dr Mendes said as Jonah's heart stopped.

Corbyn was eight months pregnant. Jonah had to hop on a plane. He could not miss the birth of his actual babies. But there was no way in hell Jonah would leave without talking to Tate first.

"Hey, can you come over?" He spoke to Tate over the phone once he hung up with the doctor.

"I'm already on my way," she chuckled over the phone.

"Okay," Jonah said with a straight face then hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey baby," Tate greeted Jonah as she tried to hug but Jonah wouldn't let her.

"What's wrong?" She asked as Jonah closed the door.

"Sit down," he said as he pointed towards the living room.

"Is the baby mine Tate?" Jonah asked, getting straight to the point.

"What?" She asked shocked.

"Is the baby mine?" Jonah asked once again with a firm voice.

"And don't lie to me," he added, his face red.

"No," Tate revealed. "The baby isn't yours. I cheated on you," Tate revealed.

"Why?" Jonah asked, his heart dropped to his tummy.

"I was tired of you," she shrugged.

"I gave up everything for you!" He yelled.

"Is this because of Corbyn?" She asked.

"Don't fucking say his name," he seethed.

"Get over him Jonah! He's sick!" Tate yelled. "He's done with you after everything you put him through. You fucked up. He's probably with Daniel, Daniel did follow him after all," Tate said with a smug face.

"How do you know?" Jonah asked livid.

"He talked to me. He was in the hospital one night. The same night I thought something happened. That's when he revealed to me that he was sick. He didn't want to tell you because he knew your feelings wouldn't change for him," Tate said as Jonah listened to every word that came out of her mouth.

"He was going home. Something about only having two years left to live," she said.

"What?!" Jonah yelled.

"His heart is giving out. That's why he choose to marry you so early. This is why he left Jonah! You never paid attention to him," Tate said.

"BECAUSE I WAS HUNG UP ON YOU!" Jonah furiously yelled.

"Fuck, do I regret it," he mumbled.

"I was gonna chase after him but I didn't because I thought the baby you're carrying was mine! I gave up Corbyn for you! I'm such a dumb fuck," he yelled.

"Get out," Jonah said as he pointed towards the door.

"You're seriously not gonna go for him are you?" Tate asked.

Jonah stayed silent.

"Okay," she clicked her tongue.

"Go after him. But I'll see you in a few years. He won't be here forever," Tate said.

"I will never run back to you." Jonah seethed.

"You caused him to much pain," Tate said and with that she left.

"I'm going for him," Jonah said as he ran upstairs to pack a bag. He had to make things right. But maybe, just maybe, he was too late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MY NOTIFICATIONS BLEW UP FROM MY LAST UPDATE OMG!

IM SO FUCKING HAPPY YOU GUYS LOVE THIS BOOK! THE SUPPORT OMG 🥺 HALF OF YALL WANNA KILL ME BUT THE SUPPORT THO 💀😂

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW ME

-Mariana

My next BOOK will have y'all dripping in tears 😅

We got THREE more chapters ladies, and gents, get ready 🥰