𝕀𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥

"Corbyn, were gonna be late! Let's go," Jonah yelled as he waited for Corbyn at the door. It's been about three months, making Corbyn four months pregnant. And Tate seven months. They were on their way to the clinic to find out the gender.

"I'm coming geez," Corbyn rolled his eyes.

"In the car, lets go," Jonah demanded as Corbyn rolled his eyes but followed instructions.

Things weren't much different. Jonah still preferred Tate but he knew the baby that Corbyn was carrying was his. So he couldn't just abandon it. Tate knew the truth. She was only one. Jonah told everyone that Corbyn was a friend to him and he was there to support Corbyn once the media saw Jonah and Corbyn go into the clinic.

Corbyn still felt alone. He didn't have Jonah, no matter how much he tried to convince himself. Three more months and he would be leaving. He wasn't ready, but it had to be done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Corbyn Besson," the nurse called.

Corbyn smiled as he heard his name. His actual name. This was the only place they called him besson. He was actually happy about it. Jonah noticed how happy Corbyn became once they said Besson and not Marais. He felt a little hurt if he was being honest with himself. But he shrugged it off and followed Corbyn into the room.

"The doctor will be in here shortly," Christina smiled after them.

"Yay," Corbyn said excitedly.

"Why so happy for the doctor?" Jonah chuckled.

"I mean, you gotta admit he's hot Jonah," Corbyn chuckled.

Before Jonah got in a word, the door was opened.

"Corbyn! My favorite patient!" Dr. Mendes said as he walked in.

"Aww where's Daniel?" He pouted as he saw Jonah.

"He decided to sit this one out," Corbyn laughed.

"Alright, well lets get started. You know what to do," Dr. mendes said as Corbyn nodded and walked to the chair then lifted his shirt up a bit.

"It's gonna be cold," Dr. Mendes said then mumbled a sorry as Corbyn jumped from the cold gel.

"Alrighty," Dr. Mendes said. "Are we finding out the gender today?" He asked them. Both men nodding.

"Are we ready?" He asked.

Corbyn nodded excitedly.

"Congratulations you guys, you are gonna have a little prince and a little princess," Dr. Mendes said as Both looked at the doctor with shock written all over them.

"What?" Jonah asked.

"Seems to me that baby b has been hiding and has finally made an appearance," the doctor chuckled as he ruffled his brown hair.

"Congrats you guys," he smiled at them as Corbyn wiped off the gel and pulled his shirt down.

"I'm sorry what," Jonah said once again then fell to the floor due to him fainting.

"Oh crap," Corbyn rolled his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This book will end before 2020 comes! Not sure the date yet but ik it will end before January 1st and I might come out with a new book ;)

Also speaking of 2020, I really hope it's a better year for me. Like I really need it to be. So much has happened this year that I can't wait for 2020 to come.

I have several book drafts and I have no idea which one to publish 😂

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana

2020 is the decade where some of us (including me) could possible be parents! THAT SHIT BLOWS MY MIND LIKE HOLY CRAP U GUYS! WTH