𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨

Jonah held the door open for Tate as she walked through the doors. Jonah sat down in one of the white chairs as Tate walked to the front desk to sign in.

Tate sat down next to Jonah as they both waited patiently for Tate's name to be called.

Jonah scrolled through instagram, liking a few fan edits. Then laughed and smiled as he saw so many fans freak out.

"Tatum Dahl," a nurse called out.

Both Tate and Jonah stood up and followed the nurse to the back and into a private room.

"The doctor will be in here shortly," the nurse smiled at the couple.

Ten minutes later, the doctor walked in with the same nurse.

"Hello," he smiled at the couple. His eyebrows noticing Jonah right away.

"I'm Dr. Mendes and this is my assistant Christina," he smiled as he pointed to the nurse who waved.

"Let's get started. Tate, mind sitting up here for me," he said as he pointed to the chair.

Tate nodded and sat where she was suppose to.

"This might be a little cold," Dr. Mendes said as he poured the gel in Tate's tummy. "Sorry," he mumbled as Tate jumped from the coldness.

"Let's take a look here," he said as he watched the screen.

"It looks like everything is fine. The baby is healthy," he smiled making The couple smile as well.

Christina furrowed her eyebrows as she noticed something. She pointed something at the screen which made Dr. Mendes furrow his eyebrows. He nodded at her.

"What's wrong?" Jonah asked, scared for the baby.

"Nothing, we are just gonna send some tests to our lab due to some signals," he said as he wrote something down.

"Take this to Justin and tell him to wait for me before he does anything," Mendes said as he gave the note to Christina. She nodded and walked out of the room.

"Here is the heartbeat," he smiled and switched something. The sound of a rapid heart beat filling the room.

Tate's eyes watered as she heard her baby. Jonah the same way.

"Would you like pictures?" The doctor asked as the couple nodded.

"Alright, here you guys go." He said as he handed Tate the pictures.

"Tate, do you mind waiting outside for a bit? I need to talk to Jonah personally," Dr. Mendes said.

Tate nodded and walked out, heading to the front desk to schedule her next appointment.

"Yes?" Jonah asked.

"I'm trying to warn you here, this baby might not be yours Jonah," Dr. Mendes said as Jonah's world froze.

"You must have a mix up," Jonah said, shaking his head.

"We have your DNA from Corbyn and his file. And we saw the baby's dna. The baby has Tate's dna, not yours Jonah," the doctor discovered. "Which is why we are re-testing to make sure we didn't do any mix ups," he added.

"Wait, from Corbyn? How do you know Corbyn?" Jonah asked the doctor. "He told you about everything?"

"He was just in here, and yea. We've been friends since high school, we just ran into each other." he laughed.

"But this is a clinic for pregnant people," Jonah said.

"Do you not know he's pregnant?" Dr. Mendes asked. "Oh shit," he mumbled as Jonah's eyes grew wide.

"He's pregnant?!" Jonah half yelled.

"How long?" Jonah demanded answers.

"He's only a month in," the doctor mumbled.

"And I'm the dad?" Jonah asked breathless.

And that's when he remembered. He came home one day and things escalated between him and Corbyn. To keep it short, they ended up in bed, naked after a few rounds.

"Oh god," he sighed.

"I thought Daniel was the dad considering he's always coming with Corbyn," the doctor laughed. "Then I asked and Corbyn told me everything. My heart broke for him. But also for you. I just hope you one day wake up and realize what is right in front of you before it's gone," the doctor said as he patted Jonah's shoulder then walked out.

~~~~~~~~~

"Corbyn!" Jonah yelled as he walked through the front door.

He headed upstairs and into Corbyn's room. There was Daniel and Corbyn. Corbyn asleep as daniel watched a movie. Corbyn cuddled into Daniel's chest.

"Hey man," Daniel nodded his head at Jonah.

"What's going on with you and Corbyn?" Jonah asked Daniel.

"What do you mean?" Daniel furrowed his eyebrows.

"Do you love Corbyn?" Jonah asked Daniel.

Daniel stayed quiet, giving Jonah his answer.

"Oh my god," Jonah whispered.

"He's cheating isn't he?" Jonah asked.

"No," Daniel immediately said.

"He refuses to leave you. No matter how much I try to convince him. He's so in love with you that it's scary. My heart breaks for him seeing as you don't deserve him. But he still stays. After everything," Daniel chuckled as he played with Corbyn's hair.

"Wakey wakey," Daniel said as shook Corbyn.

"What?" Corbyn groaned.

"Jonah's here. He wants to talk to you," Daniel said making Corbyn sit up quick.

"What's wrong?" Corbyn asked Jonah.

"I know about the baby Corbyn," Jonah whispered as Corbyn gasped.

"Imma leave you guys alone. Call me if you need anything," Daniel said as he pecked Corbyn's forehead and walked out.

"You weren't suppose to know," was the only thing Corbyn said once Daniel walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have finished writing this book and the ending got me 🥺

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana 💜