ℝ𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤

Corbyn woke up from his slumber due to nausea. He threw the covers off his body and ran towards the bathroom.

Again, he found himself hunched over the toilet and emptying everything and anything in his tummy.

He stayed like that for five minutes than got up and brushed his teeth.

Once he was done, he walked back into his room and grabbed his phone.

He then headed down the stairs as he replied to a message from Daniel.

"Morning," he heard causing him to look up and be met with a smiley Jonah. Corbyn furrowed his eyebrows considering Jonah never gets home from Tate's until around 2 in the afternoon. Corbyn shrugged and thought it'd be best not to question anything.

"Morning," Corbyn smiled as he walked over to the fridge and took out an orange juice bottle.

"Want some?" Jonah asked as he held up a plate of bacon and eggs towards Corbyn.

Corbyn smelled the bacon and immediately threw a hand over his mouth. Jonah furrowed his eyebrows but ran after Corbyn as Corbyn ran towards the bathroom downstairs.

Corbyn threw himself on his knees as he emptied his tummy for the second time this morning.

"Oh Corbyn," Jonah said as he rubbed Corbyn's back.

"I'm good," Corbyn said after he was done emptying his stomach.

"Let's get you back to bed," Jonah said as he picked up Corbyn and began to walk up the stairs.

Corbyn laid his head on Jonah's shoulder as his head began to pound.

Jonah for a solid second smiled fondly at the cute blonde. But it quickly faded as he reminded himself what Corbyn had done.

Jonah gently laid Corbyn in the bed and tucked him in.

"Do you wanna go to the doctors?" Jonah asked Corbyn.

"No!" Corbyn yelled quickly as Jonah jumped from shock.

"Umm I mean, I'm fine. It's probably just a 24 hour virus," Corbyn awkwardly chuckled. He couldn't go to the doctors with Jonah. They would reveal everything. Everything Corbyn has hid from Jonah. Corbyn already ruined Jonah's happiness once, he can't do it again. Another baby would just make Jonah fall apart.

"Okay, we will have a lazy day," Jonah stated as he walked around the bed and got in the other side beside Corbyn.

"Aren't you needed at the studio today?" Corbyn asked him.

"I'll tell David something came up. I'll stay here with you today," Jonah smiled at Corbyn. And that's when Corbyn realized it all.

These rare moments were why Corbyn decided to stay. Why he didn't leave, why even though he was constantly hurting, he didn't leave. Because these rare moments made it worth it. Because even it was just for a split second, he felt cared for. He felt loved by the person he loved. He made sure to savor every single of them. Because once again, they were

Rare moments

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry for taking forever!

Ik I'm late but happy thanksgiving! PleaSe know that I'm so thankful and blessed to have all of y'all! Thank y'all for reading my shitty books! I have no idea why y'all read them 😂

Please

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana

Also everything is going really good for me which is making me wonder what is gonna come and ruin it :(