ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕠𝕗 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕤

"I'm leaving Daniel," Corbyn said as Daniel gasped.

"No! You have one more month left Corbyn," Daniel said as he looked at Corbyn.

"Things changed Dani. I can't look at him anymore. It hurts to much," Corbyn said as tears began to flow down his cheeks.

"Corbyn please," Daniels voice cracked.

Corbyn walked to Daniel and gave him a tight hug.

"I just can't anymore Daniel. Please understand," Corbyn whispered into Daniel's ear making Daniel nod.

"I'm coming too," Daniel said.

"No Daniel," Corbyn shook his head.

"I will," Daniel said, making up his mind.

"You only have so much time. I know you don't love me but I love you and I want to be there with you until your last breath," Daniel said.

"I don't understand how you still stay with me," Corbyn said as tears fell down his cheeks.

"Because you're worth it Corbyn. I know you don't feel like you are because of Jonah, but you are. To me at least you are," Daniel said as he wiped Corbyn's tears.

Corbyn Leaned his head on Daniel's  chest.

Suddenly Corbyn gasped. He pulled away from Daniel and put his hand over his heart. His hands then moving to his chest. Then began to go towards his neck. His nails scratching his throat causing red marks to appear up and down his neck.

"Corbyn!" Daniel gasped, holding Corbyn's hands, stopping him from hurting himself.

"I can't breath," Corbyn struggled to get out.

"Oh my god, Corbyn!" Daniel gasped as Corbyn fell to his knees.

"Let's go!" He yelled as he picked Corbyn up and ran out of the door.

He ran to his car and sped down the road to the nearest hospital. Thank god it was night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't you ever dare scare me like that again," Daniel said as he helped Corbyn walk out of the ER room.

"It was just an asthma attack," Corbyn rolled his eyes, his neck a little red but the marks faded by now.

"What am I gonna-" Daniel was caught off by Corbyn stopping.

"What is she doing here?" He asked as he pointed towards Tate in the waiting room.

"I don't know," Daniel trailed off.

"Wait here," Corbyn said as he walked towards Tate.

"Hey Tate," he greeted her as Tate looked at him in surprise.

"Um hi," she said, placing her hands over her tummy.

"Oh I won't hurt your baby, don't worry," Corbyn said as Tate parted her lips in shock.

"Shocking how I know right," he chuckled as he sat beside her.