𝔸 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖

Jonah groaned from the white light, his hand coming up to his head to rub it.

"Oh my god! You're awake!" A voice said beside him.

"Hold on, stay still!" The voice said as he heard footsteps leave the room.

"How you feeling?" Another voice said as he fully opened his eyes and turned towards the voice. It was Corbyn, his Corbyn.

"Good, confused," he responded.

"What happened?" He asked Corbyn.

"Well at the party, you were dancing with your brother then slipped and hit your head," Corbyn explained.

"We brought you to the hospital, you've been in a coma for six days. They had to put you in one so your brain swelling could slow down," Corbyn explained more.

"What year is it?" Jonah asked.

"It's 2025 why?" Corbyn asked this time confused.

"So we've been married for a year now?" Jonah asked.

"Yes, Tate will be in here in a minute. She went to get the doctor," Corbyn said with a small frown that he tried to hide.

"I don't want her Corbyn. I want you." Jonah said as Corbyn did a double take.

"Okay, something is definitely wrong. Hold on, the doctor should be here any minute now," Corbyn said as he stood up and walked towards Jonah to feel his head.

"No corbyn! I want you! When I was in a coma, it made me realize something. I want you. It was like I saw into the future. And I don't want it to be to late for me to realize that you're the one I want," Jonah said as Corbyn's eyes filled with tears.

"Are you serious?" Corbyn asked as Jonah nodded.

"You aren't sick are you?" Jonah asked, scared the heart thing in his nightmare was true.

"No, I don't think so," Corbyn said as Jonah couldn't be anymore happier.

Jonah puckered his lips causing Corbyn to laugh but smile as he leaned down and connected their lips together.

And with that Jonah finally noticed what he had. They were ready for their happily ever after that both men deserved. And they were gonna get that happy ending. All thanks to a nightmare jonah had.

Nightmares can often teach you a lesson. So when you have a feeling about a nightmare, take it into consideration. That feeling just might lead you to a happily ever after.

~ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭 ~

__________________________________
What a shitty ass ending but it will do! LMAOO {if u don't get it, look at the first chapter of this book ;)}

Thank you so much supporting this book and continuing to read it. It means way more than you think!

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY LOVES! I got a BITCHEE hoodie! Ugh we love!

Vote

Comment (what u got for Christmas or what ur fav thing was)

And follow me

-Mariana

I love you guys so so Much! Thank you for reading my shitty ass books lmao!

Ps my new book is out rn! ;)