һєяo • Nayeon

Im Nayeon

I groaned as I heard my alarm rang.I rolled to the other side of the bed to stop my alarm.I sighed and got up and did my morning routine.

Another day in hell.

I have never liked being in school.I'm always being bullied.I don't know why.I sighed again and continued my routine.I wore some comfortable clothes.

I went downstairs.I made a cereal and ate.After eating,I washed the bowl I used.I slipped in my shoes and walked to school.

ㅡㅡㅡ

I reached the school amd entered.I hang my head low so my bully wouldn't notice me.But it's no use.

"Hey bucktoothed!"Jennie walked towards me and slapped me.My head tilted to the side because of her slap.I felt the side of my lips bleeding.I didn't budge.

She held my chin up,causing me to look at her."Ugh,your face irritates me."She punched my stomach.I was laying on the floor,clutching my stomach because of the unbearable pain.She was about to kick me in the stomach when an angelic voice called her causing her to stop.

"Jen!Stop it!"She called Jennie and walked towards us.All of the students are looking at us.

"Babe,why are you hurting her?!"Y/N scolded her girlfriend.

Yeah.Park Y/N,the school's hottest,smartest and kindest student is dating Kim Jennie,the most feared student.She bullies some students,including me.

If you're asking why is Y/N still dating Jennie,because no one dared to tell Y/N that Jennie bullies students.Jennie threatened ALL of the students not to say something to Y/N.

"She bumped my shoulder!She didn't even said sorry!"She pouted and looked at Y/N with puppy eyes.

Y/N sighed,"Go now to your class,I'll talk to her."Jennie nodded kissed Y/N.Jennie looked at me and rolled her eyes before walking to her class.

Y/N crouched and help me to stand up.I felt heat rush up to my face.I won't deny that I like her.

"Are you okay?"She asked me.

"Y-yeah."

"Nayeon right?"She asked and smiled.

"How did y-you know?"I asked,surprised.She barely talked to me.

"We have the same class."She chuckled.

"O-oh right."I lower my head so she won't see my blusing face.

"C'mon,I'll take you to the clinic."She held my waist to help me walk.My stomach still hurts badly.

"You don't really need to."I said.

She clicked her tongue."Your lips should be cured.And you need to rest."

I just nodded.We reached the clinic and she led me to the bed.I sat there waiting for her.The nurse is nowhere to be found.Y/N approached me and held my face and mend my lips. Our faces were so close.If I move,our lips would touch.I was furiously blushing because of our position.I was just staring at her as she treat my lips.

"Does she always do this to you?"I widened my eyes.

"W-what?"

She sighed,"Someone already told me that she is bullying you."She looked me in the eyes."Don't worry,I'll protect you."She smiled.

I don't care anymore.

I leaned forward and crashed my lips on hers.I was waiting for her to push me but instead,she kissed back.

I pulled away."I-I like you."I suddenly blurted out.I covered my mouth.

She laughed at my action."I like--no,I love you too Nayeon."

"But you have a girlfriend."

"She's cheating,I caught her making out with Lisa in the comfort room earlier."She said with sad eyes."I was planning on breaking up with her."

"Sorry."I looked at her with worried eyes.

"It's okay.Besides,your mine now."She leaned and kissed me.