ţһıяԀ ɰһєєʟ • Tzuyu

A/N:
This oneshot have a 'little bit' of mature scene.So if you don't want to read some mature scenes,I suggest you to skip this oneshot.It's only a little mature so...yeah.Enjoy!:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

"Bye unnie!I'll be home at 10:00 p.m."I shouted and waved goodbye to my sister,Jihyo.

"Bye Y/N!Take care!"She showed me her gummy smile and waved back.

I stepped outside of our house and went to my car.I got in and started to drive to my girlfriend's house.

I'm going to fetch her and our bestfriend since we planned to hangout today since we don't have anything to do.And we're bored.

I blasted some music so it won't be silent while I drive.

-----------

I saw Joy and Tzuyu standing in front of the house,waiting for me.I stopped in front of them and got out of the car.

(Joy from Red Velvet:>)

"Hey babe."I greeted my girlfriend.

"Hey..."Joy greeted back as she pecked my lips and hugged me.

I smiled and pulled away.I faced Tzuyu.I saw her with a annoyed face.

I frowned,"What's wrong Tzu?"I asked worriedly.

She shook her head and smiled,"Nothing."She replied shortly.

"Okay."I smiled back."Where's my hug?"I pouted.

She chuckled and hugged me.She pulled away and smiled,causing her dimples to show up.

I poked her dimples,"So cute."I mumbled."Thanks."She also mumbled.

We giggled and got in the car.I opened the door for the both of them.

Joy was sitting in the front passenger seat,which is beside me.While Tzuyu is sitting at the back.

Joy and I were talking and laughing while I drive heading to the mall.I noticed that Tzuyu was silent.

So I looked at her through the rearview mirror and asked,"Hey Tzu,you okay there?"I asked."You've been quite the whole ride.Is something bothering you?"I asked,worried if something's wrong.

"No,no.I'm okay.Don't worry."She smiled reassuringly.

I sighed."Okay..."I replied and focused on the road.

~~~~~

After minutes of driving,we finally reached the mall.I opened the door for the both of them and they thanked me when they got out.

Joy clung onto my arm while Tzuyu was just walking silently beside me.

We went to the cinema to see what movies are showing.

"So...what do want to watch?"I asked them.

"I want Aladdin!"Both of them exclaimed.

"Woah."I chuckled."Aladdin it is."I said as I bought three tickets.We went inside the cinema and sat on our seats.

I was between Joy and Tzuyu.Joy held my hand and intertwined it with hers.I looked at her and saw her looking at me already.I smiled lovingly and she returned it back.

I was surprised when Tzuyu laid her head on my shoulder and clung onto me.I inhaled her scent.

She smell soooo fucking good!

I looked at Tzuyu,she was really focused on the movie.I took some time to admire her features.Pretty eyes,pointy nose and her kissable lips.I wonder how it feels like?