ғʟıяţʏ ňєıɢһɞoя • Dahyun

Y/N's POV

"WAKE UP YOUR ASSES NOW OR I'LL FUCKING SPANK THE TWO OF YOU!"

Of course,it's our mother/alarm clock,Jihyo.

I flinch and opened my eyes.I looked seductively at Jihyo."Wow,mommy Jihyo is very kinky eh?"I smirked.

"Shut the fuck up,you flirty asshole."She glared at me.

"Woah."I raised my hands up."Calm down baby."I laughed.

"Don't call me baby."She said coldly,still glaring at me.

"Okay then,honey."I smirked as I teased her.

"You bitch-"She walked towards me and smacked my head.

"Ouch!Jisoos!"I held my head and winced in pain.

"Yah Park Jihyo!Don't hurt my baby Y/N!"Momo shouted at Jihyo and hugged me.Momo was glaring at Jihyo.She was caressing my hair.Jihyo looked at me so I stucked my tongue out at her and made teasing faces.She just glared at us and went downstairs.

Momo pulled away from the hug and we looked at each other before laughing like idiots."We just pissed mommy Jihyo!"Momo yelled,causing Jihyo to hear.

"Fuck you,Momo!"Jihyo shouted as well."Later baby."Momo replied with a teasing voice.Me and Momo cracked up laughing.

After calming down ourselves,we took turns on using the bathroom.After taking a bath,we went downstairs.We saw Jihyo already eating.

"Yah~You didn't wait for us,Jihyo."I pouted.

She just rolled her eyes and went to the sink to put her plate.

"I'll go to Tzuyu's house today.Buy groceries okay?"Jihyo commanded.

Momo and I stood up straight (even though we're gay) and saluted at Jihyo.

"Yes ma'am!"We said in unison and put our arm in our side.

"Good,now eat your breakfast and go.I already listed what you need to buy so no worries.I placed the list on the table at the living room."She said.She really looks like a mom.

We nodded with a smile."I'll go now,behave the two of you.Alright?"

"Yes ma'am!"We said again in unison.

"Byeee~"Jihyo waved at us.

"Bye Jihyo!Use protection!"Me and Momo yelled.We laughed after saying that.

"Aish!I'll go now!"She closed the door.

We ate the food that Jihyo made and got ready to head out and buy groceries.

As we got out of our house,we saw a car,parked in the house in front of us.

Oh,someone already moved there.

I was about to walk away when a girl walked out of the house.She was wearing a yellow tee and shorts.

Jisoos!Those creamy legs.

"Yah!"Momo smacked my head.

"Holy- what was that for?!"I shouted at her.

"You're drooling,bitch."She rolled her eyes.

I just laughed.Another girl went out.

Oh my GodJihyo!Another meal!

I looked at Momo,she was staring at the second girl who just went out of the house.I smirked and smacked her head.

"Fucking- what was that for?!"She winced in pain.

"You're drooling,bitch."I imitated her as I laugh and ran away,scared to be smacked again.