ċoғғєє • Sana

Y/N's POV

Whew!Atlast!I finished cleaning my room.It's Sunday and I have nothing to do.I cleaned my room since I'm in the mood.But I clean my room whenever it's dirty.You might think that I only clean my room whenever I'm in the mood.If you thought about that,you're very wrong.Yeah,I know it's complicated.Just...don't mind that.

Anyways,I took a bath because I smell stinky after cleaning my room.I wore a simple white tee tucked in my black ripped jeans.I'm planning on going in the newly opened café since I have nothing to do.And I haven't eat my breakfast yet.

I grabbed my phone,wallet and car keys after slipping in my favorite white Adidas shoes.I stepped out of my house.The cold air hit my face.I went to my car and opened it.But before I can enter,I heard a familiar voice,

"Y/N!~"

I eventually smiled when I heard her voice.My annoying bestfriend is here.

"Hey Bunny!"I hugged her.She returned the hug,tightly.I tapped her back,"B-bunny,I c-can't b-brea-"Then she let go of me.

"Oops,sorry.Hehe"She scratched the back of her head."It's okay."I smiled to reassure her.

"Where are you going?"She asked me."I'm going to the new café near here.Wanna come?"

"Sure!But you're the one who will pay right?Hehe."

"Aish,okay okay!I'll be the one.Just go inside the car."I shook my head.Nayeon chuckled and went inside my car.

I drove to the café I was talking about.While I was driving,she blasted some songs so the ride wasn't silent.

"SARANGEUL HAESSDA~!URIGA MANNA JIUJI MOTHAL CHUEOGI DWAESSDA~!"Nayeon sang loudly.

I jumped from my seat."Nayeon!Keep your voice down!Aish!"I scolded her.

"Oh,sorry."She sat properly and continue to sing,softly.I sighed in relief.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I parked my car in the café's parking lot.We got out and entered the café.I immediately smelled the scent of coffee.I love it!

"Hey bunny,what do you want?"I asked not looking at her.I was too busy looking at the menu above the counter.

"You..."She whispered but I heard it.I widened my eyes,"Uh,pardon?"

"H-huh?Did you said s-something?"She asked nervously.

Aish,this bunny.

"I asked you what do you want to order."I chuckled.I swear I saw her blushing.

She told me her order."Just find some table for us.I'll order."I told her.She nodded,still blushing while looking down.I just laughed at her.

I went to the counter.There was a girl standing behind the counter but I'm facing her back.

"Uh,excuse me?"She turned around.I felt my surroundings slowed down as she turned to me.Jisoos,I think I'm experiencing love at first sight.She's a goddess!

"Hey?Are you okay?"She waved her hand in front of my face."U-uh yeah..."I said,embarrassed of what I'm acting right now.

She chuckled,"Am I that ugly?"

"W-what!No!You're so beautiful!"I said.After realizing what I said,I quickly covered my mouth and widened my eyes."I m-mean-"

"Thanks."She winked at me.Is she trying to kill me?I felt blood rush up to my cheeks.

"Stop blushing,baby.Anyways,what's your order?"She said with a blank face like nothing happened.

"Wait,did you just called me ba-"