ɞʟıňԀ • Jihyo

Y/N's POV

I woke up because I felt someone shaking my body.I groaned and sat up.I opened my eyes and saw...

Nothing.

Of course,I'm fucking blind.

But I already know that Jeongyeon is the one who shook my body.

"What do you need Yoo?"I coldly asked,annoyed that my good sleep was just ruined.

"Woah,you can see me already?!Oh my!-"

"Shut up!I can't,okay?!"I yelled.

"Oh...right."Jeongyeon replied.

"Anyways,let's go eat now."She said and helped me go downstairs.She let me sit and I waited for the food.

"Here you go."I heard a bowl being placed in front of me.I slowly placed my hand on the table to find the bowl.When I felt the bowl,I started to eat.It was just cereal so it wasn't hard for me to eat.

"Oh by the way,my friend will be going here to visit."Jeongyeon informed me.

"Friend?Who?"I asked and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yeah,it's Jihyo."She answered.

I just hummed and nodded as a reply.I stood up and used my hands to find my way to the sink.

"Hey hey hey,let me."Jeongyeon held my waist and got the bowl in my hand.She placed the bowl in the sink and guided me to the bathroom to take a  bath.

The things I need to use like shampoo,soap and towel are already placed near me so it was just easy for me to take a bath.

-------------

After taking a bath,I stepped out the shower and placed the towel around my wet body.I got outside and Jeongyeon handed me some clothes.

I wore it and we went to the living room.We sat on the couch while waiting for Jihyo.

I'm not really close with Jihyo since we just met once.And it was 3 months ago...after I got into an accident.

I was already blind when I met her,so I didn't saw her face.My doctor said that I can have my sight back.He said that it would return in 1 or 2 months.It's already 3 months...would my sight come back?

I sighed."You okay?Thinking 'bout something?"Jeongie asked me.

"Nah."I just replied shortly and shook my head.I used my hands to find her.When I touched her,I scooted closer to her and laid my head on her chest.Her arms wrapped around my shoulders.

I felt her kissed my forehead,causing me to smile.

"I'm so lucky to have a bestfriend like you."I said and placed my head on the crook of her neck.

"Yeah,me too."She chuckled and caressed my hair.

We just stayed like that.Until the door bell rang.I pulled away from her and she stood up.

"I'll just go get it."Jeongyeon said and went to the door.I just sat the quietly waiting for Jeongyeon.

I sat properly when I heard some footsteps getting louder.I felt someone touch me and helped me stand up.

"Y/N,Jihyo's already here."

Jihyo's POV

I knocked on the door and waited for Jeongyeon to open it.

I'm so excited to see Y/N again!Yeah...I like her.I fell for her the moment I first saw her.God,she's just...so...gorgeous.

I'm also excited to see Jeong,of course.She's been my close friend for 1 year.But she just introduced Y/N to me 3 months ago because Y/N just moved here in Korea.She got into an accident when she was heading to somewhere after her ex broke up with her.She was crying while she was driving so I think she didn't see the road clearly.She was badly injured that she got blind.But the doctor said that her blindness is just temporary,meaning her sight can be back.