ѕanтa тell мe • Nayeon

Nayeon's POV

"Cheer up Nayeon!It's Christmas Eve!You should be happy!"Jihyo patted my back as she comforted me.

"Just stop thinking about her alright?"Jihyo smiled sincerely at me.

"I can't Ji,it's not easy you know?"I sighed.

I can't fucking stop thinking about her.

"I know,just...try it atleast."With that,she walked away and drank with the others.

We're currently in Jennie's house,celebrating Christmas Eve.Jennie's been calling Y/N to invite her but she won't pick up.

And here I am,sitting on the couch,can't help but to be worried for Y/N.

I fished my phone in pocket and dialed Y/N's number.

I've been calling her for the 8th time.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

'Okay,I'll call her for the last time.If she won't pick up,I'll stop.'

I opened my eyes and dialed her number again.

*ring ring*

"What do you need Nayeon?It's 9:00 p.m. and you've been calling me for the ninth time."She said harshly.

I was hurted of how she spoke to me.It was so different of how she speak to me before.

"I-I'm sorry,did I wake you up?"I asked in a soft tone.

"Yes,Nayeon.Now what do you need?"

"Why didn't you pick up Jennie's calls?I'm- We're so worried Y/N."

"Oh,sorry.I'm just...busy."

"Oh okay.Um...Y/N?"I called her.

"Yeah?"She asked in a hot,raspy voice.

God,I miss her.

"C-can we meet?I miss you."I only whispered the last part,scared that she doesn't feel the same.

"Right now?"

"Y-yeah...if you don't mind.But it's oka-"

"Sure,but just for 20 minutes Nayeon."

My eyes widened.I automatically smiled,excited that I could see her again.

"O-okay!Um,let's meet at the park?Is that okay for you?"I excitingly asked.

"Yeah,I'll just go and get ready."

"Okay!I- Take care!"

"Thanks,you too."

She ended the call.I immediately stood up and wore my coat.I went towards the door.

I was about to go outside when Dahyun called me.

Aish.

"Unnie!Where are you going?"Dahyun asked.

"I'll just stroll in the park."I smiled.

"Oh okay,take care unnie.Be back before 12 alright?"She smiled at me.

I nodded and smiled.

I went outside and felt the cold air.I started to walk towards the park.Then a thought suddenly hit me.

'What if she doesn't show up?'

Shit,she still hates me.How can she immediately agree to meet up with me?

I just sighed and continued to head to the park where she agreed to meet.

I passed by a gift shop,it had a two big speakers in front.