Chapter 5: Kostas

"Hey!!!" I heard a group of people coming into B'dubs; they greeting growing louder the closer they got to the table.

It was more people from work, all of them pulling up chairs to fit around the table. Renee, Kaylee, Brianne & Betsy joining the rest of our group.

"Hey! Happy Birthday Harry!" Kaylee beamed.

"Awe, thank you Miss Kaylee." He smiled at her.

"How did you get out of work so quick?" Brienne questioned.

As she asked that, I checked my phone for the time & it read 12:15am. Wow, thinking now Harry really did get out of work quick.

"Well, it wasn't that busy & I just tried to stay on top of my things." Harry replied.

"Good for you." Brienne smiled.

People started mingling around, talking & ordering drinks & food.

"Hey, can I buy you a Happy Birthday drink?" Renée asked Harry.

"That would be wonderful, thank you Miss Renée. " He smiled sweetly.

Renée called our server over to order drinks. Harry & Louis both ordered a Bud Light on draft; which Renée payed for both.

Luckily I was still reeling from what I had drank at El Campestre, even though I wanted to drink more it wasn't a huge deal. It did make it harder since Harry & Louis were both older than me. Harry was 7 years older than me & Louis was 3 years older.

Lucky ducks....old enough to drink.

Our server, Lola, came back with they guy's beers.

"Do you need anything else?" Lola asked.

"No, we're fine. Thank you." Louis replied.

She walked away, checking on her other tables.

"So, you're having fun?" I asked Harry; giggling.

"Yeah, it's nice to get out & have fun." He smiled; dimples prominent.

"That's good." I smiled.

"Plus, you're here."

My heart was in my throat, I tried desperately to find my vocie. "Well, I'm really happy you came out, I wasn't sure if you would."

He frowned. "Why didn't you think I would come out? You asked me to & here I am."

"Well, I knew you were drunk when I asked you earlier. I just didn't know how intoxicated you were; if you'd remember." I told him, playing with my hands.

"I wasn't that drunk, I can hold my alcohol a little better than that." He laughed.

"Well, I didn't know. That's why I told Ken to remind you." I laughed, playfully swatting him.

"Hey Tuesday!" I see Katie walking over to me.

"What's up?" I asked as I took a sip of my Pepsi.

"I'm going to sing a song next, you going to come watch?" She smiled.

"Of course! We'll be up there in a few." Katie walked back to where the karaoke was set up.

"Come on, let's go watch Katie." I stood up; the alcohol still swimming in my head.

Harry stood up & grabbed his beer when I heard a crash.

"What the he-" I looked around Harry & Louis was standing there looking down at the table where he was trying to put back together a broken beer glass.