Chapter 4: The Kiss...es

"I'm going to kiss Harry."

"You're going to WHAT?!?!"

I laughed at Katie's reaction & she then tells my mom of my plans.

"Good for her. Nothing wrong with kissing." She laughed.

I couldn't wait until Harry was finished with work. I checked my phone for the time & it read 11pm.

I would be another hour or so until he was done. So I continued on with the fun I was already having.

Since I couldn't drink while I was at B'dubs, I kept sneaking sips of mom's drink, while she laughed.

"Tues, come on it would be fun." I hear Katie say to me.

I wasn't paying attention to what they had been talking about prior.

"What? What would be fun?"

"For you to come sing with us!"She beamed.

My eyes got huge as I stared at her. "Umm...I don't think so." I laughed.

Then a couple more of the girls, including Katie, started talking all at once about how I should come up & sing with them.

Before I knew it I was standing in front of the whole restaurant with Katie, Tami & Alex. At this point I don't even know what song we are singing. Then I hear the intro after a few minutes.

The Spice Girls. Of course.

"I Wanna" being the song of choice.

Considering we were all drunk, we did a pretty banging job. But again we were all drunk, so who am I to judge if we sounded good or not?

We were all laughing our asses off once the song was over & we were walking back to our table.

"Omg, okay. I'm really glad you guy's talked me into that! Too much fun."

"See, girl? I knew you'd have a blast!" Tami nudged me, smiling.

"I'm just glad I have proof." Jane smiled, waving her phone.

"You recorded that?!?!" I shrieked.

Laughing her ass off, she replied. "Yes! You guys were too funny!"

"I can't believe you recorded that! Now there's proof of my drunken ass singing!" I laughed & playfully punched her arm.

As we were all laughing & settled back down at the table, I heard my phone beep.

I had a new text message from Harry.

I smiled while checking my phone; reading his text.

Looks like you're having fun, we'll be there shortly.

I texted him back.

Yeah, I'm having a blast. I'm drunk tho. Lol.

He replied back.

Me too. Lol. It's okay.

I chuckled & texted back.

How long until you get here?

Beep. Beep.

'Bout 10 mins.

My insides were screaming; I was so close to getting that kiss.

Okay. Cool. See you soon.

I told everyone that Harry & his friend that also worked with us, Louis, we're on their way.

Katie looked at me.  "Are you still going to kiss him?" She smiled.

I could feel my face turning red. "Of course."

"Tuesday!" She squealed.

"What?" I chuckled.

"You bad girl." She waved me off; laughing.

Then I heard my phone beep again. I checked the message.

We're here.

I told everyone that they had arrived, & a couple of us had gone outside to greet them & also to smoke.

I was leaning against the side of the building, when I saw the truck pull in. I smiled.

Harry & Louis walked over to us, a few people saying hi & that they were glad they could make it. A couple others wishing Harry Happy Birthday.

Then he looked at me.

Uhhh...he was sooooo good looking. Definitely looked better than earlier at work. He had black work pants on & a black sleeveless shirt. I can't help but admit; he had great arms.

"Hey Tuesday." He smiled, showing off those adorable dimples.

"Hi, Harry." I smiled & bit my lip.

As soon as he was close enough, I don't know if it was the alcohol or if I suddenly had this wave of confidence wash over me, but I closed the distance between him & I & gave him a hug.

As I pulled away from the hug, I kissed him straight on the lips.

As we broke apart, he looked at me & smiled.

"Wow. Wasn't expecting that."

"I just wanted to kiss you." I giggled.

"Well, I'm glad you did."

We all walled back inside & greeted the others who hadn't come out.

Harry & I sat next to each other on the far end of the table. He had his arm wrapped around me as I leaned into him.

"So, I have to ask Tues, why do you even like me? He smiled.

I giggled. "You know, I don't even know."

We both smiled & played kissy face in the corner. Completely lost in our own little world.

I could hear laughter & random taking buzzing around us, but to me it felt like he was the only one in the whole resturant.

Just him & I. Falling for each other, while the rest of the place watched.

A brand new love budding into something beautiful.

Looking back on it, that night could've been considered beautiful. It had everything a young girl could want.

Partying

Friends

Drinking

A hot guy

Kissing

Butterflies...

So many feelings that created a pretty picture, one you never wanted to stop.

I so felt like I was on Cloud 9.

Too bad I was, in reality, on my way to Cloud 666....

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Thank you all so very much for reading & enjoying my stories. It means so much to me; as I take much pride in writing.

I hope you enjoy this chapter as you have the others. & I will be updating more regularly from now on. If anything comes up where I can't update, I will inform you.

I have a Twitter, if you'd like to chat on there. I always love meeting new people :-)

Twitter: @xx2901xx

Love always,

- xx2901xx