Chapter 6: Denny's

"I'm so glad I came out tonight" Harry smiled at me; his arms wrapped around my waist.

"I'm glad you did too. This has been one of the best nights of my life."

Harry kissed me softly on the mouth; much sweeter than the other kisses we shared that night.

"Hey Harry, you up for some pool?" Louis called from the other room; containing two pool tables & some chairs.

"Yeah, sounds fun." He took a swig of his beer & looked at me.

"C'mon, let's play." He gently pulled me by my arm.

"Oh, no. I can't play." I laughed as I pulled my arm out of his grasp.

"It'll be fun, Tues. C'mon, please." He begged me.

"Maybe some other time. I kind of had other plans for tonight." I smiled & moved in to close the space between us.

He looked at me, confusion playing on his pretty face. I went on to explain what I meant with no words; just my lips & my hands.

We stayed tangled up in one another for what felt like hours, in reality it was probably only twenty minutes.

Twenty minutes before I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"C'mon Tuesday. I just called your dad, we're gonna leave." Mom told me as I broke away from Harry.

"Oh. Okay." I was bummed; I was having a blast & I didn't want to leave Harry. I could've spent the rest of eternity wrapped up in him.

As mom turned to walk away, I looked at Harry.

"Guess we're getting ready to leave. I had a wonderful time tonight though." I smiled; looking at the ground.

"I did as well, Tuesday. More fun than I've had in a very long time."

It was awkward for a spit second before Harry's mouth crushed down on my mine. The fire was so apparent in that kiss; neither one of us wanting to leave the other.

"Tuesday, let's go." Mom called; standing by the door.

I gave Harry one last kiss before we said our goodbyes & I met mom at the door & we walked out together; getting into the truck.

"Hey daddy! I'm drunk." I laughed; buckling my seat belt.

"Well, how'd you do that? You're not old enough." He questioned.

"She had a fake ID; Tami gave it to her." Mom responded for me.

"Well, sounds like you both had a blast." Dad responded; laughing.

"Oh we did! It was great." Mom laughed along with dad.

"So, where to now?" Dad asked.

"I say we go get something to eat, I'm starving." Mom replied; looking back at me.

"Yeah, food sounds good." I agreed.

"Okay, well where at?" Dad looked at both of us.

"How about Denny's? They're open all night." I suggested.

Mom & dad both agreed with me on going to Denny's; so off we went.

Dad pulled into the parking lot & cut the engine. The three of us climbed out of the car & made our way in.

"Hi, welcome to Denny's. How many?"

"Three, please." Mom spoke to the Hostess.

The Hostess grabbed a few menus & walked us to our table; telling us our server would be with us in a few.