intro

Lance sat in the passenger seat of his sister Rachel's car. "Rach. I don't wanna I miss the other school, why do I gotta come here for softmor year." Lance huffs.

"Cause this is where we moved closer to lance, and I love ya but I am not driving you two hours to the other school." She says in a stirn voice.

"But I wanna! All my friends go to the other school!"

"You'll make new friends! Now get out and do school lance!"

Lance rolls his eyes getting out of the car. He grabs his backpack, and his clarinet case. He walks into the school.

He bumps into a kid. "Hey!" The kid says almost dropping a case. Lance tilts his head then realizes what happened.

"Oh sh-- are you okay? Sorry I didn't see you." Lance says tapping his case in common time then gently hums Solfege.

"Well your fine, you just scared me." The kid laughs nervously, "w-what are you doing?"

"Oh.. Its my nervous tic. I'm new here and well like really nervous." Lance explains.

"Oh umm, well I'm keith. What's your name?"

"L-lance"

"What do you play?" Keith points to the case.

"Oh clarinet! And if you count singing as playing then Tenner 1 or falsetto." Lance smiles proudly, "how about you?"

"Trumpet." The boy says rather proudly.

Lance laughs gently, "one of those kids?" Keith tilts his head.

"I'm not sure I understand what your saying"

"Just nevermind." Lance laughs.

Okay yeah! Oh so this is like somewhat bassed of a thing that fanfic-fangirl-7656 made. Go cheek Then out. Btw other chapters will be longer I just wanted to get this out before 8:30am my time.