Left Brain, Right Brain

Lance got up at around 7am the next morning. He looks at his phone to see a text from Keith. 

Keith: HEY 

Keith: Lance!

Lance: yeah? 

Lance looks at the text, in  his mind he though, 'why the hell did he text me at 3am and 5am?' Lance get's ready for the next day of school. He puts on a dress shirt, cardigan, and a skirt. What's the school gonna do tell  Lance that he can't have a skirt on? It's 2019 who the heck needs proper genders? 

Lance runs down the stairs, his mother glares at him as he sits down. "Lance, what are you wearing?" 

Lance looks down, "ummm a skirt?" 

"Why?" 

"Why NOT?" 

"Umm because your a boy, go upstairs and change." She puts her hand on her hip and points up the stairs. 

"You have no problem with Rachel and Veronica wearing pants and shorts,  but when I wear a skirt or a dress. I have to change?" Lance asks standing up putting his hands on his hips. 

"Lance charles McClain, get your ass upstairs and change!" Lance glares at her going upstairs and changing, into a hoodie and jeans. 

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY FNAF VR HELP WANTED:

Lance gets out of his sisters car, "bye." He says grabbing his instrument, he gives her a slight wave. It was 6:04 in the morning, he needed to be up for marching band. He runs over to the football field. Once lance is there he sees Keith talking to three girls. 

Lance runs over to them, "HEY KEITHY!!" I scream as I wrap my arm around Keith's shoulder. Keith blushes as lance does this. 

"Hey lance, um wanna meet my friends?" Lance nods as keith says this, "okay this is Allura, Pidge, and Romelle." Keith motions to each of them. 

Lance smiles, "Hi, I'm lance... and damn keith, you have some hot friends." Lance says with a big smile on his face. 

Keith looks at lance, "DAMN right I do!" The girls all blush. The pidge girl hugs the Allura girls side. 

She makes a hissing sound, "My girlfriend." Pidge says looking at lance and keith. 

"Yes, yes pidge i know." Keith says. 

Romelle smiles at them, "okay now imma go find my boyfriend." She says skipping off. Pidge and allura smile at each other. 

"Aww there so cute!" Lance says looking at Keith. Keith nods, "just like you Keith." Lance smirks. Keith blushes. 

"SHUT UP LANCE!!" Keith says blushing. Lance just smirks. 

Another time skip brought to you by FNAF help wanted new DLC:

"Okay class, partner up." The teacher says, Lance looks around the room. Him and Keith meet eyes. They nod at each other. They stand up and meet in the middle of the room, "okay now your project is basically write and draw a comic, or write a story with a drawn cover." 

Most of the class looks really excited. Some of the class however doesn't. 

"This story can be about what ever you want it to be about." This excites the other half of the class. "This story will need to be a 33 page comic or a 52 page story. Not to hard right, good. You have 18 weeks todo this. Start working now." 

Lance has already started writing out ideas, "OKAY OKAY! How's about a good person falls in love with a bad person? OR edgy emo stoner kid and nerdy good kid fall in love? OR ummm left brain, right Brain?" 

"....that's mostly all the same idea but, i like it, how about EESK is a bad influence on NGK? And EESK is like left brain and NGK is right brain?" 

Lance nods as keith says this, "yeah that's good. Comic or story." 

"Ummm story." 

"Okay!"