I F--k Sl--ts

Yes, look at all the Bo Burnham song names.

Lance put's his bag in his locker. He shuts the locker, only having his instrument case, and his English paper. Even though it's his first day he did have homework. Which lance thought was stupid. He just started why did he needed homework. That's just stupid!

Lance looks at his phone and runs down the hall to his first class. He barely gets into class as everyone is already playing. 'Shit I'm late' lance thought to himself.

He looks around the room and sees Keith sitting in the trumpet section. First chair. 'Dang that boy can play' lance thought. Keith was playing a D major scale. Keith then changed it so the whole scale is higher. Lance blushes is bit. 

Lance goes to the Clarinet section, asking one of the people where last chair was, and he sat there. Lance knew he would have to find his way up to 1st chair. Even if it's just some stupid chair. 

The teacher walks to the front of the class, "WHAT UP DUDES!" She yells trying to pump up the class at 8am, not going to work lady. 

"So today we have a new person for the clarinets! Isn't that great! Now they'll be able to out play all the trumpets!" She says very sarcastically. The whole class starts to laugh. Lance didn't understand why they where laughing it's not that funny. 

Lance shares a look with keith who is the only other person not laughing. Then the band calms down and the teacher starts the class on warm ups. 

Once there done with that they are handed a new piece of music, "okay, class you can very much so read this and now know that were going to be playing this pice along with the choir." Lance looks at the name; MUSICAL SONGS. 

Lance flips to the first song the fucking gasps saying outloud, "WAIT we're playing Beetlejuice's, Girl Scout, and Say my name,  Chicago's, Roxy heart, Hamilton's, Helpless, and more!" Lance smiles. The teacher simply nods. 

They start to learn the beginning of Girl scout, they get it down before the end of class. 

Lance puts his stuff up and goes to choir. Lance stands near the boys. 

"Okay look imma need you to sing... the lowest song you can and the highest song you can." Lance nods as he sings Thank you Next, and words words words. 

He's placed in tener 1. "Kay were going to learn Girl Scouts... cause were doing stuff with the band so we need to do this. Also were the one's forcing them to play this. Mkay now, Vincent is going to pass out the music. And were going to listen too the song. So yeah." 

BTW people in this story will semi be based off of real people that aren't like the vld people. Like Vincent is a guy a known, and my have slight crush on. He's cool. The band and choir the teachers are kinda based off my choir teacher and my math teacher from 6th grade. Okay um bye thanks for reading this.