|𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫|𝐅𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬

QOTD: Where are yall from? I'm from Baltimore

𝙹𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚗 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜: 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝. 𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝!! 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝! 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚘𝚌𝚞𝚜 𝚋𝚢 𝙷.𝙴.𝚁. 𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚍.

𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚘𝚜/𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜

"And then the heifer had the nerve touch my hair. Like everyone knows that's my biggest pet peeve. Don't ever touch my hair," You growled as you vented to my boyfriend, Jordan. It was like practically talking to a brick wall because he was so absorbed into his phone.

He was the quarterback for our school's football team, The Beverly Hills Eagles.This is what it felt like all the time talking to him. He was almost always texting the boys on his phone. And when he wasn't doing that he was always ranting about a stupid ass football game. Don't get me wrong, I love Jordan and I'm extremely happy about him winning his games and everything but lately I've been a little fed up.

"What were you saying babe?" He finally looked up at you for the first time during this whole rant you've been going on. I just wish he'd focus on me sometimes. You rolled your eyes before smacking his phone out of his hand. He had a look of shock on his face as he stood up. His 6'2 and muscular frame towered over your 5'7 frame.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Y/N?" You chuckled at his question before crossing your arms over your chest. He sucked his teeth before storming outside the house. You plopped down on the couch and placed your head into your hands. Wandering why is your relationship going down the drain and how in the hell were you gonna fix it, if it could be fixed.

"Hey Y/n, you good?" You looked up and saw Spencer walking towards you and sitting down next to you. He wrapped his strong arms around you and gave you a hug.

Spencer has been like a brother to you ever since he transferred to Beverly High

Spencer has been like a brother to you ever since he transferred to Beverly High. He's been like a brother to everyone honestly. He gives excellent advice, he's caring, and he's a great listener.

"Let me guess, something's up between you and Jordan." Man this kid is good.He smirked at you before a smile formed on your face. You explained to him about the rough patch you and him were going through."Find a way to break through to him. Do a something a lil' spicy for him or something he likes and make sure that he has your undivided attention. You also gotta be blunt with that fool and tell him he gotta get right or get left,"

You giggled at that last statement he made before giving him a hug.You ran up the stairs to Olivia's room where my belongings were. You grabbed a new pair of lingerie that you ordered from Fenty Beauty before going to the bathroom to change into it.

"Y/N, listen baby I'm so-" Jordan's eyes scanned your body before he slowly walked over to you. He wrapped his large hands around your waist and gave me a shy smile. He carried you over to his bed and sat me on top of his lap.

"Listen baby I'm sorry. I just got caught up with us winning these past few games. And us making it to the playoffs and partying all the time. I finally realized that I've neglected you. And not listening to you. And I've neglected your needs and always stuck on my phone.Or I'm stuck inside a zone, trying to become a better quarterback. I'm really sorry," he said before he kissed you on your plump lips.

It was not just one of your normal kisses. It was more passionate and electric, it gave you butterflies in my stomach.You began to take off his shirt but he grabbed your wrists and stopped you. He looked you in your eyes with those pretty brown orbs he had

"Let me make it up to you. Allow me to really focus on you. I haven't been doing much of that lately." He pushed you down on the bed softly so that you laid on your back. He leaned down on his bed and began to kiss his way up your body. Every single inch. You moaned at his touch but you craved more. He hovered over you as he took off his clothes, leaving him in the nude.

You licked your lips at the beautiful site in front of you. Within one quick motion, he swiped your panties off, you of course bucked up your hips to help him.He leaned down once more and was face to face with your soaking wet pussy. He softly blew on your heat before devouring it. He was eating you out as if you were his last meal on death row.

"Fuck Jordan," you moaned out mantras of his name. His tongue game was a1. He had you cumin within five minutes of him going down on you. Your juice began to spill all over as you rode out your first orgasm as Jordan lapped it all up with his tongue. He sat on his knees and rolled a Magnum on his member. He lined himself up with your entrance and slowly pushed himself inside of you. You gasped loudly as you felt his thick member fill you up.

He placed both of your legs on top of his shoulders and slowly began thrusting into you. He scanned your face to be sure that there was no signs of discomfort or pain on your face. He was never the guy to just make sure he gets his during sex. He always made sure that you that you would be walking crooked tomorrow before he releases himself. Tonight he was doing the same thing. He was taking his time and really focusing on you.

The only sounds in the room was you and him both moaning and groaning. And the sound of each others skin clashing together as he bottomed you out. You felt every single inch of him inside of you. You felt your orgasm beginning to creep up on you and Jordan felt it too.

He smiled brightly at you before planting hickeys on your neck. "I love you princess. Can you cum for me, huh," he teased as the volume of your moans increased. Within seconds, you felt your juices coat his thick dick. His thrusts became sloppy as he released himself. You moaned in bliss as you stared up at his ceiling. Jordan quickly disposed of the used condom and crawled back into bed with you. You laid your head on his chest as he said."I really need to focus on you more often than I should."

"You guys are fucking disgusting," Olivia called out from her room, causing you both to fall out in fits of giggles.