|𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬|𝐃𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬

ᴄʜʀɪs ᴇᴠᴀɴs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs: ᴀɴɢsᴛ, sᴍᴜᴛ! sᴏᴍᴇ ɴᴀsᴛʏ sʜɪᴛ! ʙᴀsᴇᴅ ᴏғғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴅɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴘɪɴᴇᴀᴘᴘʟᴇs ʙʏ ʀɪᴄᴋ ʀᴏss ғᴛ. ᴡᴀʟᴇ & ᴅʀᴀᴋᴇ

Know it's easy to get caught up in the moment
When you say it cause you mad then you take it all back
Then we fuck all night 'til things get right
Then we fuck all night 'til things get right, aww yeah

"What the hell else do you want from me Y/N!" Chris shouted. You could hear the echo of his statement bounce off your bedroom walls. This had been you guys third argument this week.

"I don't know, maybe for you to spend a little time with your girlfriend!" You let out a frustrated groan as you began to stomp up the steps with Chris hot on your tail. You guys rarely argued but when you guys did it tended to get heated.

"Oh so now you want to try and play victim?"

"You know what, go fuck yourself Chris," you exclaimed before stomping up the stairs loudly. You were so angry you felt like smoke was coming from out of your ears as if you were a cartoon character. You slammed the door loudly so that your boyfriend could probably hear from downstairs.

You sat down on your shared bed and began to sob softly. At this point, you were starting to question your relationship with Chris. So many thoughts begin to run through your mind. Like were you and him gonna last much longer? Why hasn't he been spending much time with you as of late? Did he have another girl on the side?

An hour later, your thoughts were interrupted by the soft knock you heard at your bedroom door. You looked up and saw Chris enter your bedroom.He came and sat down right next to you. The both of you sat in complete silence for a while. Both of you at aw for words.

"I didn't anything that I said. Y'know that right?" Chris said as the silence between the two of you was broken. Your tear flooded brown eyes looked into his blue ones. You nodded your head and sniffled.

"I was just mad and I got caught up in the moment. And I apologize from the bottom of my heart. I don't wanna lose you babygirl," Chris expressed softly as tears began to fall from his eyes as well.

"I'm sorry too." You straddled his lap and held his face in your hands. Your dark brown eyes poured into his eyes. You kissed him on his soft lips and he kissed you back. You guys ended getting into one of the most hottest make out sessions ever.

You both stripped down naked and you laid back on the bed. Chris hovered over you and kissed everywhere on your body from head to toe. He started with the nape of your neck and immediately found your "hotspot." You moaned as he moved down the rest of your body, showing love to every nook and cranny.

He finally made his way to your "kitty", which was already drenched and he hadn't even touched it yet.

You cried out in pleasure as he licked your swollen clit.You let out a sinful like scream as he ate your pussy with no mercy. He let his tongue enter you as he continued to play with your sensitive bud.

"Shit, just like that baby," you cried out as you gripped upon his hair. You felt that familiar knot build up inside the pit of your stomach as you knew your orgasm was near.

"Fuck, Chris I'm coming," you cried out as you let your juices flow out onto his face. He let out a sinister chuckle as he lapped most of your juices up.

"Turn over baby," Chris demanded as he began to stroke his member. You rolled over onto your stomach and arched your back. You heard Chris let out a groan from his throat. You moaned as he ran his dick up and down your wet slit. You both let out a moan as he entered your drenched hole. You loved the filling of him just filling you up completely.

You moaned loudly as Chris began to pound into you. You were on cloud nine just about now. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head as Chris hit your g-spot repeatedly. Your pussy began to grip tightly around his length in response.

"You like when I bottom you out, huh baby," Chris questioned as he continued his assault on your pussy.

"Shit baby, your gonna make me cum," you cried out as you felt your second climax of the night approach. You gripped tighter around his length and your juices began to coat him.

"Shit baby, I'm so close," Chris moaned as his thrusts got sloppier as his orgasm approached him. You moaned out as you felt his warm seed fill you up.

You both collapsed down on the bed and fell asleep in each others arms.

A/N: This probably sucks. But anyways what fic do you guys want next? Get this to at lease 30 votes and one of the fics below will becoming your way.

Mine-A Travis Kelce Fic

Yes Daddy- A Joe Maganiello Fic

    Dance for You- A Florian Munteanu fic