|𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐫|𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐲

You laughed whole-heartedly as Sergeants Baker and Dylan kept cracking jokes with you. You guys were currently relaxing at the station and trying to get as much rest as possible since you guys had a big day tomorrow. You we're having a good time just sitting and kicking it with the fellas but Captain Sy was not as happy as you were though.

Jealousy and envy raced throughout his veins as he watched your interactions with his two sergeants. He tried to refrain from interrupting and ending your conversation for as long as he could but he just could not refrain any longer.

"Hey guys, you guys might wanna go and catch up on some shut eye since we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow," you head the familiar voice announce from behind you. You smirked to yourself, already knowing what this was about. The guys hesitated but eventually left after saying their good-evenings.

"Somebody's jealous," you teased him as you guys head back to your shared room. Sy rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I'm not jealous, I just don't like other people hovering over what's mine. That's all." You smiled as you straddled and sat down on his lap. His hands placed on the small of your back when he wrapped his arms around you.

"You have nothing to jealous or worried about, I'm yours and you are mine. And that's on period!" the two of you broke out into a fit of laughter. Your warm hands grabbed his face and gave him a passionate kiss. It still amazes the both of you each time you guys kiss because it feels just as special as it did the first time your lips connected with one another's. After what felt like a lifetime, you two parted from the kiss.

You bit your lips as he pulled your dress up over your head and tossed it to the other side of the room. Eventually his clothes and the rest of your undergarments made it over to that pile as well. Your body felt like it's own sauna from the heat that was rising from your body.

"On your stomach, face down, ass up now." He demanded as he practically tossed you on the bed as if you were a ragdoll. You did as you were told and arched your back. You moaned you felt two of his thick digits into your drenching, tight hole, trying to stretch you out a bit.

"Shit, daddy that feels so fucking good," you squealed as he continued thrusting his thick fingers inside of you. He went on to remove them and replace them with his girthy member instead. You smiled as you heard him groan when he dipped in to your soaking pussy.  His thrusts started off slow before he began to pound into your wet hole. You yelped as you felt an unexpected heavy hand place a hard smack on your ass.

"Not gonna make daddy jealous again are you?" You tried to answer his question but the words became incoherent gibberish when they fell out of your mouth. You cried out as he continued to hit all the right spots inside of you. You felt another harsh smack come down on your ass. The pleasure mixed with a little pain that you were currently on the receiving end of was stupendous.

"Shit baby, I'm so close," you yell out as his massive hands wrapped around your throat. Your entire body began to shake as your orgasm violently erupted out of you. Your heard groans from Sy as he felt your juices released around him.

His sloppy thrusts continued as his pace began to slow down. You felt his member began to throb inside of you. His groans got deeper and louder as he pulled out and released his load on your ass cheeks and lower back. You laid on your back as you tried to catch your breath again while you heard Sy running water in the bathroom.

"I started running the bath water, it should be done in a few moments." You smiled, even when he was jealous, he was always a gentleman.