|𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐌𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐮| 𝐄𝐚𝐭 𝐀 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲

You giggled at all the memes going down your timeline. From the Chris Evans Acrylic memes to the Mike Wazowski and Shrek mashups, they all had you falling the fuck out. It was nice to see some memes and positive things going down your time line.

As of late, you've been stressed out with everything that was happening in life. From the coronavirus to the multiple cases of police brutality related killings and violence,it's been taking a toll on you mentally.

As you continued scrolling down your timeline, you stumbled across one particular tweet that stood out to you.

"eat a black woman's pussy today."

You double tapped the tweet and retweeted it as you smiled to yourself. You and Flo haven't had not been intimate with each other in a while since he's been in Australia filming his movie and since you'd been dead tired after you got off from work as well.

You threw your head back and laughed hard and loudly. You didn't even notice you were laughing so much until your boyfriend Florian came from downstairs to your bedroom to check on you.

"What are you laughing at," Flo asked as he entered your shared bedroom.

You tried to suppress your laughter but you just continued to sit there and laugh like a hyena. After a few more minutes of making yourself laugh until your stomach hurt, you finally were able to get yourself together.

"Just some funny memes I found on twitter nothing serious," you smiled at him as you went off to the bathroom, running yourself some hot bath water, adding your Dr. Bronners Citrus Scented liquid soap.

After letting your tub fill up with hot water and bubbles, you sat in it and let your body soak. Sighing at the soothing and relaxing feeling it gave your body as you sat there.

While you were in the bath soaking, Florian was sitting on the bed, relaxing himself. His phone looked tiny compared to his massive left hand that he was holding it in. He scrolled down his Twitter dashboard and saw all of the tweets that his friends and peers were liking and tweeting. He stopped dead in his tracks after seeing one particular tweet that you had liked and retweeted.

The tweet made his chubby cheeks turn a rosy shade of red and he smiled down at the those 6 words plastered onto his screen

The tweet made his chubby cheeks turn a rosy shade of red and he smiled down at the those 6 words plastered onto his screen.His smile turned into a very dark and sinister grin as he licked his lips.

Before he even got a chance to notice, he saw you come out of the bathroom with a peach colored bath towel wrapped around your deep mocha skin. You flashed him a cheeky smile before bending down into your drawer. Maybe even giving Florian a flash just to get him riled up.

Before you even knew it, Florian was standing behind you. His eyes poured into you like a lion stalking his prey. You turned around and smiled up at him. His larger and taller frame towered over yours.

Before a syllable could come out of your mouth, he stripped you of your towel and pushed you down onto your shared bed. You cried out as his moist tongue swirled around your swollen bundle of nerves. His large right arm wrapped around your waist tightly.

"Flo what are you doing?" she gasps, hands flying downward to grasp at the arms locking her in place.

"I'm just following instructions babygirl, you said on twitter you wanted me to eat this beautiful pussy of yours right," he teased as he slid two of his thick digits inside of your wet cunt, thrusting them in a teasing and sensually manner whilst he continued to suckle on your clit. Your hands gripped the top of his head as tightly as you could as he continued to eat your pussy.

"Shit baby, just like that," you moaned out as he replaced his fingers with his thick tongue as he began to thrust it inside of you. You felt like you were on cloud nine.

Your body filled with nothing but warmth and pleasure. As he continued to thrust his tongue inside of you, brushing up against your g-spot, his thumb returned to go to work on your clit. You felt that warm spot spark up inside the pit of your stomach as you felt yourself on the verge of your climax.

Within a matter of seconds, your juices ran over his mouth and beard, leaving his beard soaked while yelled out mantras of his name. Your body shook violently as you rode your orgasm out, while Florian removed his tongue from and side you and returned it back to your swollen clit and suckled upon it. You cried out as you gasp, feeling as if all the air left from out of your body just from that gasp alone. Florian chuckled and laid on the bed next to you as you calmed you and your body down from your climax. You had a tiny smile plastered upon your face as Flo wrapped his massive arms around you and coddled you into his chest as you drifted into sleep.