chapter 2

Narrator: Lily summoned a servant of a class that appeared for the first time in history. A sage class servant,aboud himself.
Lily: aboud? Never heard of such a hero.
Aboud(servant): I am a hero from the faith kingdom actually,the hero of faith.
Lily: So you are a faith soldier,huh? Guess we will have to explain the situation. You are now in the headquarters of their enemy, C.I.S. ... We fight because our leader Ismael want to get revenge on them for letting the hero die.
Aboud(servant): wait..Ismael?! Ismael naoul?!!!
Lily: ye...wait,you know him?!
Aboud(servant): We used to be classmates. I knew people will miss me!!
Lily: if they didn't, you wouldn't be here in the first place. By the way,can you explain what a sage servant is?
Aboud(servant): Well, a sage servant has the ability to use multiple noble phantasm and specializes in every style of fighting, each with its own noble phantasm,I also have an exclusive noble phantasm that allows me to use my greatest armor.
Lily: well,an interested servant indeed. Let's see your rating...5 star?!
Aboud(servant):well there is only two servants of this class, so yeah.
Lily: ok,ok. I summoned a servant that appears for the first time in history,and he is a five star! I gotta tell my fellow masters!
Aboud(servant): ok then.
Narrator: As they go,they go to the master meeting room. Lily saw 7 masters and 7 servants. Her best friend Martha and her servant chronus,the saber servant. Her upperclassman Josh and his servant Leonardo da Vinci,the rider servant. Her kouhai Daniella and her assassin servant, first hassan. Her senpai Lucy and her servant,Enkidu,the lancer. Her classmate Nero and her servant Cu chulain alter,the berserker. The vice director of the association Reis and her servant merlin, the caster. And lastly her crush Steven and his servant Oda the archer.
Martha:HEY GIRL!!!!
Lily:HEY!!!!!
Nero: could you two tone it down please?
Martha: oh, sorry. Anyways, did you summon a servant?
Lily:Yeah.
Martha: Nice! Was it an avenger?
Lily: well,no.
Martha: Then how!?
Lily: well,he...
Aboud(servant): well hello there lady Martha, I'm aboud the sage servant,her servant.
Martha and the others:....what!!!!!!!!!?
Narrator: We go to the faith castle where Layal meets her suitors. Rich was the first to come to her.
Rich: Hello my lady,how beautiful you look today!
Layal: ugh...Hi rich.
Rich: why the long face darling? Does looking at me not satisfy you?
Layal: Oh look,you just read my mind. Look I'm not in the mood today,okay?
Rich: fine... I don't want to make you sad my beautiful bird.
Narrator: rich leaves the room, and John enters in his place.
John: well well, looks like the talkative one is gone. Now the beauty can talk to the handsome man that is me!
Layal: guards!!!
Narrator: the soldiers take Josh away with a smug on their faces. And so khalifa waited for later to talk to her. The warlords were laughing at the scene that happened while only one of them looked with murderous intent throwing the others in complete shock. That warlord was the king zekrosage  himself.