chapter3

Narrator: Zekro was in a dark room, in chains and shackles. There he was sitting on his knees, as if it was natural. He expected to see the man that looks like him. Instead, he saw a little girl,standing there,crying.
Zekro: what's wrong little girl.
???: *Hicc* y...you left me...I needed you,and you left me!
Zekro: who are you? And how do you know me.
???: We were together since young... I'm your friend la...
Narrator: Before he got the chance to hear her name, he woke up and jolted. He did not know why that dream came to him. He never saw himself in shackles ever since the ghoul king left his body.
Volty: what happened?
Zekro: it's nothing, trust me. It's just I was in chains...again...and saw a little girl.
Volty: Maybe it's guilt?
Zekro: perhaps.
Narrator: meanwhile, Layal was sitting with her father Adnan and one of the suitors khalifa for breakfast,Adnan ate and left because he had an urgent meeting and so Layal and khalifa were left alone.
Khalifa: well, princess, how about you just marry me and get this over with.
Layal: excuse me?!
Khalifa: you know it's inevitable. I'm the lesser of three evils here in your eyes. Why don't you want any of us?
Layal: it's nothing for you to be concerned about.
Khalifa: I wonder if it has something to do with that hero aboud...
Layal: DO NOT SPEAK OF HIS NAME!!!
Khalifa: well, if it makes you feel any better, he is still alive.
Layal: and you know that how?
Khalifa: I was torturing him for six years till grade 10 when he returned to lebanon.
Layal: If he did, why didn't he come here till now?
Khalifa: maybe he has...I'll let you think about my proposal Layal, until then... goodbye.
Narrator: Layal was shocked by what she heard... aboud was still alive somewhere, And she had to find him soon. Meanwhile, we go to the CIS hq and see the masters and servants get aquanted, a few moments later, the leader of the CIS, Ismael, showed up Infront of everyone and was in a state of shock, Aboud was standing there,as a servant. Tears fell from his eyes but he brushed them off.
Ismael: I'm happy to see you, aboud.
Aboud(servant): it's nice to see you again as well, old friend.
Ismael: How did you return?
Aboud(servant): it was thanks to my master... Lily.
Ismael: I am grateful for you Lily. I wouldn't have saw him again if it weren't for you.
Lily: it's not that big of a deal... Really. But he is part of a new class.
Ismael: yes, I heard, the sage class.
Lily: I suspect that there is something weird happening right now, the only heroic sage I've known of was zentra.
Ismael: we will look over that soon,for now you should all rest.
The masters and servants: Roger that!
Narrator: the stories draw closer to each other,the clock is ticking towards the awakening of the truth... And How will everything play out through the story?