chapter 4

Narrator: Zekro needed to take a hostage, in order to get the serum and save his life. He kept jalter in base for complete stealth. But that stealth didn't last long. Rima attacks him without a warning but he evades it,but Rima gets attacked by the sage servant aboud.
Zekro: I see you couldn't wait till I came huh? And who is this,a faker?
Aboud(servant): if you thought a heroic spirit like me is a fake,you would be dead wrong.
Rima: what the hell is this?
Aboud(soul): that guy,he is a heroic spirit like the one we read about in the magic book. He has my traits so that means he is from my story,he's the tenno slayer legend.
Zekro:so he was with her,huh? You're a heroic spirit,like Jeanne?
Aboud(servant): Yes,indeed. And I came to fight the two of you.
Zekro: I see,then let's fight.
Narrator: aboud and rima turn into excalibur primes, and zekro turns into a chroma like in the picture.

Narrator: and so the battle begins,both excalibur's attack zekro with brute force,but zekro takes it and absorbs the attacks

Narrator: and so the battle begins,both excalibur's attack zekro with brute force,but zekro takes it and absorbs the attacks. He attacks both of them with his great sword, the war, and deals great amount of damage to both of them. The sage servant then uses his broken phantasm ability and attacks with an explosion,defeating rima but leaving zekro with a small scratch. Zekro grabs him by the neck cancelling the Excalibur form.
Zekro: if you ever thought you can defeat me then you are young. Because unlike you,I grow stronger and stronger at my own pace. And nothing, and I mean nothing will stop me from reaching my goals. And one more thing... Nobody. Hurts. The. Faith. Soldiers!!!!!!
Narrator: As he said the last word he threw aboud into the air to god knows where,and then saw layal's little sister khadija,holding a vile of a blue shining substance. That substance was the serum. He grabs her and teleports to the junction before rima reached her. She failed her mission.
A few hours later, khadija woke up in a luxurious room,and it wasn't hers. Feeling confused she stood up but only to see zekro standing in front of her.
Zekro: Hello khadija.
Khadija: why did you get me here?
Zekro: I'd like for us to exchange questions,alone. No one else but us will know information being transported by each other.
Khadija: ok, fine, I know you're a tenno, but you seem trustworthy. Ok, I'll start. Why do you want to have the serum?
Zekro: because I believe it can help me, which leads me to my next question. Can this vile help regenerate my memory?
Khadija: y...yeah. it has the power to fix any damage within the body. Now, how did you take it from me?
Zekro: it was easy really. You were hiding it under your dress so I had shy take it and give it to me. I think that's all the information I needed, let's go down to earth so that you can inject the serum into me and get you home.
Khadija: ok. But can I ask one more question?
Zekro: hmmm...I suppose.
Khadija: who are you?
Zekro:you'll find out once the serum affects me.
Narrator: they go to earth to get the Beirut Arab university. However,just as he almost reached the needle to him, he got stabbed by a ghoul's weapon, a dark hymn.
As that happens, khadija sees no option but to inject it and save him after him being nice to her....
In his mind,and as the serum gets injected,he sees the continuation of the dream, the schackles and chains breaking, setting him free, the girl shows up again
???: So, you still want to know my name?
I already know who you are,Layal. Everyone and everything is returning to me.
Layal(young): will you come to save me?
Zekro: of course. Because there is one thing I am certain of...I love you.
Narrator: as he says that. A bright blue light shines and everything turns pure white, while rima lost the power back at the castle. Why did that happen? what is the connection between zekro and Layal? And how will the story unfold next?