chapter 6

Narrator: Lira was almost winning, the faith soldiers, CIS, and the servants were all on their knees and exhausted. Just as she was about to deliver the final blow, a flash appeared and blinded her,and then when she opened her eyes she saw zekro, standing right Infront of her, and rima was as shocked. He was using the <<Excalibur>> dae machina as aboud used to. A sword appears out of no where and hits her throwing her to a wall. It was unbelievable, when none of them was able to move her from her place, he easily beated her like she was a squashable bug. The suitors were trembling. The faith soldiers stood in place. And Layal finally started feeling that he was familiar it shocked her. It was as if the past came to save them right now stronger than ever. He deactivates excal dae machina and uses chroma dae machina and keeps punching lira while she couldn't stop any of his hits. This was no battle, but a one sided thrashing. Lira finally escapes and plans to attack, but as her spear strikes, zekro absorbed the impact making himself stronger.
Lira: wh....who are you, you monster??!!
Zekro: I am the king of the tenno, and of liberation, and I will stop you from tainting our name for any longer, lira. I. Am. Zekrosage.
Narrator: just as he says that, a mix of red and blue flames appeared, representing his faith and will of fire. He then used transferance to use the full chroma.

The entire floor around zekro and lira is burning, and then he got out his kommorex and shot lira with all the damage he could deal, making her fall and unable to fight, ultimately defeating her

The entire floor around zekro and lira is burning, and then he got out his kommorex and shot lira with all the damage he could deal, making her fall and unable to fight, ultimately defeating her. Khalifa trembles at the sight of the battle, and then from the look zekro gave him. Just as that happens and zekro approach khalifa, he did something no one would expect.
Khalifa: ZENTRA!!!!!
Narrator: zentra, the second sage servant appears and teleports khalifa and himself back to their palace in UAE.
Zekro: ugh, the shitty bastard got away.
Adnan: you costed me a suitor!!
Zekro: I saved your ass, plus you're better off without that douchebag.
Layal: dad, please. He saved khadija and now he helped us.
Zekro: thank you. My general zinyak gas took her to relay already. I will thoroughly punish her.
Layal: good. May I ask who you are though?
Zekro: ofcourse. Though, I think showing you my face is better.
Narrator: zekro opens his mask, revealing his true identity. An old wound opens in layal's heart. Whos it that Layal and the others just saw.