chapter 5

Narrator: Layal and her family were worried about her sister khadija. She was wondering why zekro took her and what awful things he was doing to her. Then, khadija comes to the castle. Layal was happy to the point of hugging her sister so hard.
Layal: Oh khadija, missed you! What did zekro do to you?!
Khadija: nothing. He treated me like a visitor, but we faced an army of ghouls. Zekro protected me, and almost died.
Layal: and what happened to him.
Khadija:I had to save him so... I injected him with the serum.
Layal: you gave him what he wants?!
Khadija: well yeah. But you know, maybe not all tenno are bad. I mean,he did save me from that army and killed them.
Adnan: well, I guess I'll let it go since he saved you.
Ismael: Now, attack!
Narrator: Just as they heard that, the CIS attacked,Ismael and the 8 masters and servants appear,as well as Ismael's elite 3. Ibrahim the user of <<frost>>, Rita the user of<<ember>>, and abdo user of <<chroma>> of the lightning variant.
However,the was a sound of something breaking, and that was the seal. A girl 20 years old and with a half in half mask on appeared infront of everyone.
Lira: finally, Lira the great tenno appears once again,and is free!!!!!
Aboud(servant): Not for long.
Narrator: servant aboud attacks her with his swords from behind but there was a barrier surrounding her. chronus uses noble phantasm but it doesn't affect her. Lira attacks everyone with her magic controlled spears. Rima tries to activate her abilities,but it doesn't work at all.
Rima: where the hell are you aboud?!
Narrator: lira draws closer to rima in a flash and throws her to a wall. The old man of the mountain sneaks behind lira and attacks her, but lira deflects and hits him easily. Just as she was going to deliver a great blow. Someone took her attack and absorbed it within her flag, it was Jeanne d'arc alter.
Layal: why are you helping us Jeanne, aren't you from the CIS?
Jalter: well,I am not. My master is zekro, who wanted me to protect you guys until he recovers from the last battle he had.
Da vinci: wow, you're being obedient for an avenger Jeanne.
Jalter: only because my master is worthy of my power.
Narrator: jalter draws her sword and attacks lira and is doing her best to hold her off till her master came. Lira was stronger than jalter but only by a bit. Aboud joins the fight with his broken phantasm and was able to damage her a bit. Sadly, lira regenerated and healed her wounds fast and attacked them. They were losing, slowly but surely. Even though they have this much power plus the tenno slayer. But it was all gonna be over.
Meanwhile, a mysterious man was floating above the castle,ready to storm in.
???: Now it's time to return to the kingdom of faith.
As he said that he put on the zekro mask, the mysterious man being zekro, and headed to help the faith soldiers. Just who is the man behind the mask of zekro? And what is his importance in all of this?