CHAPTER 1 "R.I.P"

"Yo Ray, what's up?" I ask, but who am I? My name is Lynn Hagan. I'm 18, still in high school, 5'8 160 poundish, and not short, not long, so about a medium length hair, dark brown hair. It's currently noon on a warm Saturday, and I don't work today, and Ray gets in my van. Ray is a black guy 5'8 110 pounds with dreads that go over his eyes. "Yo this movie bout to be lit as a bitch" he says I add "Hell yea we just got to go pick up Morgs" When I told Ray we was picking up Morgan he tried to leave the van. "Let me out, you know I don't like her."Well, you're my BEST friend, and she's my OLDEST friend, so y'all have to get along cause I said so." Ray never liked taking an L in an argument, so he just was trying to get the last word in. "Yea, but you owe me." In an instant, I reply jokingly, "Yea owe you a ass woppiń and I'm buying your ticket anyway, hoe." We drive off laughing and about 10-15 minutes of driving with music blaring. we pull up to Morgan's house and honk the horn, and she runs out. Morgans 5'5 maybe 90 pounds long straight hair sporting black prescription glasses with a beautiful face and stunning figure.(shes going to make someone a wonderful wife and imma mess up the wedding because hey what are friends for) "Sup A-holes" Morgan asked playfully when she entered the van. Ray and I both just responded with "Sup." We take off, and Morgan had a bet to make. "This movie gonna be lit, too bad Buddys going to die at the end." Me and Ray are both bug eyed, and jaw dropped, and we just stayer. Ray retaliated "THE FUCK HE IS, he's a badass and the movies called 'Buddy's Revenge' it's his squeal to the first movie. It's literally him getting his revenge". Morgan is cocky "Well bet me then" "BET" RAY RAGED. They shake hands, and live or die I'm just glad their getting along.

3 HOURS LATER

"FUCK FUCK FUUUUCK FUCKING COCKSUCKING PIECE OF SHITFUCKASS". Ray shouted after leaving the theater. "She called it, I didn't see him dying but he dead" I said with a ear to ear grin, not because of the ending I was quite upset about that, but seeing Ray freak out like that was worth the price of a ticket. Then Ray was in a foul mood. "Fuck the both of yas". Then all three of us froze as we see a very pale man with black gloves, black leather trench coat and boots wielding a switchblade knife in his hand. His hair is long and silky and it looked like he was slow dancing with the knife. Me and Morgan stood still in shock but ray balled up "Yo dude get the fuck away from the va-". Ray was interrupted by when the stranger plunged the knife into Ray's gut. "Ray" I yelled the stranger took out his knife and walked away, then me and Morgan loaded Ray into the van and hauled ass to the hospital. What in the hell just happened.

12 DAYS LATER
"Lynn I'm so sorry for your loss" Morgan said but me I stayed silent as the funeral went on, I was filled with sadness, rage, questions to why someone would do this to someone they didnt know. Three hours later me and Morgan got into the van and went home and opened the door "You little BITCH I'll catch up like I caught up with your mo-". It was Ray on the couch on the couch yelling on the couch playing NBA2K on my PS4. "Yo man sorry I didn't go to ya moms funeral but um but um (he ran out of excuses) Its a black thing she um wasn't my blood or-" "Its fine" I interrupted him and saving him from sounded like a dick. He shut up and slowly offered me a slice of Domino's pizza it is my favorite pepperoni and hamburger with the garlic crust, so of course I took it. Then out of the blue there was a knock at the door, I didn't wanna get the door till I heard the voice "It's detective Iplier" so I eased to the door. Detective Séan Iplier wi
as in his mid 40's with a good heart but a better Fu Man Chu mustache, and he was moms partner in law enforcement. "Lynn, we figured out who killed your mother.