CHAPTER 5 "WHY?!"

I was in the front seat and Vanes' brother and the guy who stabbed Ray were in the backseat and the arresting officer was detective Sean Iplier was driving us to the station. There was an aggressive silence until Detective broke it. "Don't worry Lynn I know you didn't start it". I nod but the stabber in the backseat got mad. "Hey, old man you don't know shi-" "Shut ta fuk up lad. You're a lousy excuse for a gangsta. Yea you suck, we know you and your crew sell drugs and run the pockets of our citizens, but your newly elected D.A. daddy bribes half the cops and you sell to the other half but there are still some good cops in the county. And now we have a excuse to give your punk-ass 3 life sentences. Huh ha ha, little bitch, hey Lynn his gangster name is so shit. It's Tyler White -pfffft- his real name is Jeffery Blanchard. Hahaha, real sough sounding right.?" So Jeffery is his real name, I look in the rearview mirror and see that rat bastard. He is pale with long black hair all over his face, skinny, and has dark jeans, converses, and a black hoodie on. He looked up and began to speak. "You'll be the first to die you old-fat-bastard." Sean's eyes widen and Jeffery began to cackle. Sean looking tired from what he said was late night work tiring to bust Mark Wyatt, decided to pull into a gas station to get gas and coffee. We pull into a gas station named 'Gas Holes' wow hilarious, Sean gets out of the car and now it's quiet until Jeffery spoke. "I did it". I look back at him with a raised eyebrow. "Da fuck are you talking about"? Jeffery cracked an oniums smile and looked down. "I killed your mom". I deep pain dropped in my stomach that quickly turned to rage. "MOTHERFUCKER WHY WHY SHE WOULD NEVER HURT ANYONE WHY?". "Because my dad wanted the D.A. job and your mom was in the way so I had to 'cut' her out the picture. And for the record I was gonna kill you but I was a little high so I got you mixed up with that nigger, and I figured dead mom and kid your dad would have drank to death so I left his bitch ass alone." Normally I have a ton of thoughts but now I only have one, I want this guy DEAD. "You racist, murdering, shit." He started to laugh. "All they have is the fight so I'll be out in no time, and I'll kill you like I was supposed to the first time". Then I see Sean belly laughing as he jogs to the car and radio in hand, he opens the door and looks at me then Jeffery then points at the wire (Voice recorder) on the roof. Sean was listening the whole time. "Add premeditated murder, death threats, and FUCK YOU."

IN COURT (3 days later)

Well after all the evidence it was an open shut case and the cherry on top is when Vanesa wrote a letter from the hospital stating that Jeffery started the fight. God, I hope she makes it but she did take a 6-inch blade to the chest. I walk out of the courtroom and see dad walk up to me. "Hey, dad did you um talk to the detective?" Dad nods and starts to tear up. "Yea he let me listen to the tape" His eyes shift to Jeffery being taken to a prison van. "That son of a bitch ruined our family" Dad started to take his pistol out of his holster eyes stuck on Jeffery, I put my hand on his and lower it back into the holster. "Listen dad as long as we're out here and he's in there we're not ruined and we are STILL a family and I love you." That broke dad's thousand-yard stayer and told me. "Your right son" and we hug. Dad wipes his tears. "So how long did the shit-burd get"? I chuckle. "Like 2 life sentences of like 160 years, crazy right." We leave and go home.

THE NEXT DAY

I was walking downstairs and I hear a knock at the door and I answer it, it was a man in a suit. "Lynn I hate that we have to meet under these circumstances, but I want you to know I had nothing to do with my son's gang activity and the death of your mother. That was all Jeffery trying to show me that the easy way was better." He let a breath and continued. "I liked your mother our rivalry was purely professional, friendly, and business. I ask you out of the kindness of your heart to forgive us and not to hold a grudge against my daughter. She speaks highly of you Sport". So this was the high and mighty Danny Blanchard. Rumor is that he is fake as jewelry that turns your skin green, I can't tell if he is being sincere or if this is the politics speaking. "No sir you didn't do anything, your wife didn't do anything and the only thing Vanesa has done has been a good friend to me. So out of the sake of peace and forgiveness, we can have a fresh start." He nodded and said thank you, then shook my hand and left. I walk into the living room and dad was in his chair. "Hey son it's Friday night how about we order a pizza, get Ray and Morgan, watch a movie, and have a white trash party hahahaha?" I nod my head with a bro look on my face. "Ight boy-o I gotta take a mondo duke so while I'm on the throne you go get the pizza and food I'll put the pies in your name". We both run off, and I head upstairs to go get my keys I open my door and see Vanesa, I got to lock my window. I just look at her confused. "Umm, what's up?" She bites her lip embarrassed she got caught. "Well I just wanted to hang out, I mean we're still friends right?" I walk to my drawer and grab my keys. "Ya of course and If you wanna hang I'm about to get Ray and Morgan and get pizzas and get a movie". As I ramble on I turn around to see Vanesa with her top off and instantly see her beautiful tan c cup breasts and she began to speak. "Dale's gonna be fine he is just In a small coma for a while. My parents like you and my brother can't hurt anyone anymore." She walks up to me and our eyes meet, then our lips meet and start kissing it's slow, hot, and passionate as we lead to the bed she takes her bra off and whispers into my ear. "I can finally relax, but first I need a release." After 15 minutes of methodical and meaningful love making we get dressed and headed off to get Ray and Morgan, and on the way Vanesa was in the passenger seat staring and smiling hard at me. "Hey, Lynn was this your first time?" "No, I've had some practice. What about you?" She smiled. "No you were my first, one of my girlfriends told me I needed to get 'dicked down' to relieve stress and oh how she was right". I smile ear to ear. "So this was your first time eh?" She let out a little blush smile. "Yea and I'm proud that you, don't laugh at this, deflowered me." -HAHAHAHA- "Shut up Lynn you motherfucker." I quickly respond with. "Your right momma." We both laugh uncontrollably. After we get the pizza, the movie, the Ray, and the Morgan I explain that Vanesa is my new friend that will be hanging out with us now. We head back home and watch the third installment of the trilogy. "Buddys back and ate 3 pizzas. After the movie, all the men fell asleep including me until Vanesa woke me. "Lynn go to bed me and Morgan can clean up." I head up to my room. After 10 minutes of cleaning Morgan and Vanesa head to my room and Morgan reaches out to open my door. -POP- Vanesa slapped Morgan's hand out of the way. "Don't go in there." Morgan out of confusion asked 'Why'. Then Vanesa tilted her head. "Because Lynn is mine now and your second best, Lynn even said so. He also told me that your garbage now FUCK you and FUCK off BitCH." Morgan tears up and runs off, and Vanesa crawls in bed beside me, cuddles up, and falls asleep. (I wish I knew sooner)