Safety issues

Kat's POV
Over the past couple weeks I have been under house arrest. Ameriyae comes to visit often and I even made a new friend her name is Emma. She has brown hair and glowing hazel eyes and the most beautiful face and body. Lauren and Melissa left but I made them promise to come for my wedding. Which is after the war I might add. A knock sounded off the bedroom doors. "It's opened" I yelled and stuffed my face with a pillow. It's a lazy day so I dressed in spandex and a tight cami top with my hair in a messy bun. "Well don't you look pretty" a male voice asked I peeked over the pillow Xavier stood there looking amused. "You try being on house arrest" I whined and stuck my tongue at him he sighed and walked over and pulled me into his lap.

"I know you hate it but its for your own good" he repeats for the millionth time. I cuddle to his chest and my forms purred his arms held me to him. I yawned and stretched out he chucked and tucked me into bed. He laid next to me I snuggled closer to him his arms around my waist on my head on his chest. "The haven't received anymore threats" he informed me "that's fine" I muttered and closed my eyes "aren't you worried?" He asked "not if the propel I love are safe" I sighed and we both fell asleep.

I woke up this morning to an empty bed. I sighed and went to the bathroom. I drew a warm bath. Lexi was excited to be out I washed with vanilla and rose shampoo and body wash. I stayed in the bath longer than I needed to but I didn't care as long as Lex was happy. I used my heat and got out I dressed in yoga pants and one of Xavier beast mode on shirts and my slippers. I trudge down the stairs and found Emma sitting there by herself. "Where is everybody?" I yawned "morning sleepy head they had training" she chirped "thanks" I giggled my phone vibrated in my pocket I didn't looked to see who is was I just answered it "Kat's phone" I chirped. A roughy raspy voice floated through my ears "beware for we are growing stronger" "w-w-who is this" I stuttered "your worst nightmare kitten" he cackled "beware for the next full moon we attack" he warned and hung up.

My knees collapsed under me. I hit the floor with a thud my phone slid out of my reach. Emma left I was alone. "Stay awake" Heaven pleaded "I'm sorry" I whispered. My eyes slid shut and I welcomed the darkness with open arms.

Ameriyae POV
I felt something wrong deep inside me. "Baby are you ok you seem pale" my mate asked "Kat" I whispered "I need to see my sister" I whispered and flashed out. I flashed to Xavier's house I was in the kitchen I walked to the front room. Everyone was training but Kat. I found her on the floor with her head cut open and bleeding. Her phone was a couple meters away "oh my god Kat" I cried and ran over to her. I slid on my knees and pulled her head in my lap her head rolled to the side. Limp. She all limp. I softly set her head in the ground. I ran outside to look for her mate. I found him trainer the teens. "XAVIER!!" I screamed everybody looked at me ran over to me "what" he asked annoyed "it's Kat" I whispers in his ear. His eyes snapped open and he walked in the house I followed I found him with Kat in his arms running it the hospital. I should have been here. I shook my head and waited inside her room along with him.

"I should have been there" we both said at the same time. Silent tears leaked down our faces the doctors and nurses wheeled her out of the room. I let it all out.
-----------------------
Short chapter I know but at least it's something!!!!