Chapter 21

I just realized you guys don't know why Xavier looks like so here you go!!
Kat's POV
I am in a meadow with my mother. "Sweetie war is coming they want you gone" she firmly said "WHAT!WHY?" I panicked "well your the next moon goddess along with Xavier so posses to much power so they think" she explained it all. "Why would they think that" I fumed "you and your sister are an unknown species to them" she whispered "one more thing you are a Phoenix" she said. "Like the bird once killed is rebirth?" I asked confused "yes she will come now" just as she said that scarlet wings covered in flame erupted from my back.

My hair changed to scarlet with curls and bangs covered my right eye. "Hi my names is Phoebe" a delicate voice said. 'Welcome' I thought. My other forms accepted her as well. I changed back to normal "mom who would want us gone?" I questioned "honey I don't know I honestly don't know" she shook her head. She hugged me then she faded out. I stayed awhile longer to practice magic and powers. Once I felt confident I willed myself back to my body.
Xavier's POV
I stared at Kat. She's been passed out from hitting her head for three days. The full moon is approaching and we all have a bad feeling. I made everyone train harder and longer. Slowly I saw her features changes from soft to sharp. Her cheeks bones were sharper and more defined and her chin more sharp. Suddenly she mumbled "Beware next full moon attack" I stiffened. Caleb growled in my mind he wanted out NOW. "Xavier" she mumbled and opened her eyes I held her hand "yes baby" I whispered "give me my phone" she demanded "love you to" I chuckled and handed her the phone.
She punched in a number I didn't know it rung then a gruff voice yelled into the phone. She didn't seem happy so she gave him a few choice words of her own after that she hung up. "I feel better" she smiled and kissed my lips. I kissed back but she pulled back her eyes hazy then they went scarlet. Her outfit changed to a scarlet puffy dress and black heels and her hair scarlet with bangs over her right scarlet eye. Wings popped from her back and the caught in fire "Kat?" I asked her eyes snapped to mine "Phoebe" she delicate voice said "well Phoebe what are you" "Phoenix" she muttered.
She was gone in a matter if seconds.
Ameriyae's POV
I'm still her with my sister but in the lounge room. I back started to itch then burn. I got up and went for a walk maybe it was an ache. Suddenly I fell to the ground and my hair fell around me but it was a bright vibrant red. My clothes changes to black ripped skinny jeans, bright red crop top, black wedge sneakers. I stood up light headed I turned and looked behind me blood red wings were on fire. In front of me I heard something hit the ground then it shook.
Terrified I looked. My sister stood there just like me but with Scarlet hair and wings. "Nice blood red eyes" she smirked "enough Phoebe" a voice said but it wasn't mine "can't even take a joke Phoenix" she deadpanned. Phoenix? Phoebe? 'I am Phoenix your well Phoenix' she laughed. Kat shifted into herself with a mint blue puffy dress and I shifted into myself with a silver puffy dress. I ran and hugged her "I'm so glad your alright" I breathed.

"How long was I out?" she urgently spoke "two days" I answered quickly. She gasped and grabbed my hand running for the packhouse. She kicked down the door and ran straight to her room she opened it and closed it behind us. "What the hell!" I whisper yelled "there will be an attack tomorrow someone wants me dead" she explained. "wo. ok back this truck up someone wants you dead!" I screeched out ragged.
"Yes someone called my phone but I called back and gave a few choice words to him" she grinned evilly. "Ok well my pack WILL help" I confirmed "no I won't endanger you like that" Kat sat on the bed and cried. "Well I won't let anybody hurt you either" I simply said and sat next to her. "Kat I know your looking out for me but when you mess with one you mess with all" I smiled. She sniffled and looked at me "thank you" she whispered and Xavier opened the door and noticed us "am I interrupting something?" He asked "no I best be on my way my pack will be here tomorrow though" I smiled and flashed out.
Kat's POV
Xavier looked at me and I changed with the snap of my fingers into spandex and a tight cami tank. He sat next to me and pulled me into his lap. "I know of the war" he sighed "eaves dropped" I coughed into my arms and smiled innocently at him. He gave me a playful glare "we could only have tonight" I whispered and a tear rolled down my cheek. He wiped it away "don't think like that we will pull through" he whispered in my ear. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. He laid us one the bed then under the sheets. I laid my head I his chiseled chest and his arms snaked around my waist pulling me closer we held each other that night like we would never see each other again.