Chapter 11: Happy Birthday

Sleep. Something my body lacks off. You'd think people would know that since they know I don't sleep a lot. You'd think they'd be decent enough to let me sleep in when I have the chance to. Especially on my birthday. Apparently my friends aren't friends.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I jolt up at the feeling of someone jump on top of me and I quickly cover my ears when someone pops a confetti cannon. There's too much going on for my brain to process especially since I literally just woke up.

Before I know it I'm being pulled into a group hug with people I haven't even identified yet. Why is this happening? Can't we just let me sleep?

"You're 19 bitch!" A voice I know too damn well yells. "Joey!" My eyes widen and I push her off of me to get a better look at her.

She grins "Surprise!"

"Oh my gosh what are you doing here?" I ask staring at her in shock.

"I'm here too ya know" I quickly turn my head and find Corey with his arms crossed over his chest. "Fogelmanis!" I shout as I push the brunette off of me to go hug my best guy friend.

"Me too, I'm here too" my sister laughs.

"Sarah" I chuckle as move to hug her too. "What are you guys doing here and wait I thought you were only coming later in the afternoon" I say confused.

"Well it's a surprise!" They all yell before bursting into laughter.

"Oh my god!" I giggle.

~🍼~

"Dude I'm going to get pics with every one of them and that should boost my number of followers on Instagram!" Amir smirks as he scrolls through his social media. "The both of you idiots have more followers than me and that's just unacceptable" he sighs "You're page is trash compared to mine" he adds making me roll my eyes.

I met Amir in 3rd grade. He was the class clown. Everybody loved him at one point. It was until a girl made fun of his hairstyle and everybody bullied him. It was stupid but that's 3rd graders do. However being the well raised little boy I took him under my wing and we became close.

"They're going to hate you if you just interrupt their party time for a picture" Peyton chuckles as he crosses his arms over his chest. "And anyways don't you remember what Uriah said" he reminds Amir "If I were you I'd become their friend that way you could hangout with them more often and then that's where the pictures start rolling in. You get to hangout with celebrities and more content for your feed" Amir stares at him wide eyed.

Peyton. A little goody two shoes. He moved from Las Vegas in 4th grade and he was the nerd. No he wasn't smart. He was more of a fragile little boy that could snap in half if you just pushed him. No one wanted to be friends with the outsider. Like I did with Amir I took him under my wing and throughout the years he changed drastically. He started taking interest in baseball and with a blink of an eye he became this fit guy that every girl fell to their knees for.

"Its kind of what Uriah did with blondie if you think about it" I quickly shoot him a glare. "I didn't do it for the followers. I don't care how many people decide to follow me on instagram, what's that going to do to help me in life? I just really like Sabrina" I admit.

"I can see I've never seen you so invested into wrapping a present" I look back down at my work and shrug. "I want it to look nice" I try and defend myself. "Its a tiny fucking box man, there's practically nothing to wrap!" Amir exclaims making Peyton chuckle.

"Just let me do me" I insist as I focus back onto wrapping. "Whatever man she already has you wipped" I shrug "Is that such a bad thing?"

"Yes!" Amir looks at me in disbelief "Its embarrassing man. Get a hold of yourself" I laugh and shake my head "What if I don't want to?" His lips part in shock.