Chapter 1

*Autumn's POV*
I woke up to the sound of thunder. I felt someone hugging me and I remembered I had stayed over at Mahogany's. I didn't want to wake her up so I went to open her door and her dog Murry came running in.

"Good morning boy" I said in a baby voice. I was playing with Murry with a few minutes then decided to get ready since today me and Mahogany had decided to go to Disneyland. We were gonna go with Jack (thatsojack), and Jenn.

"Mahogany wake up were leaving in a n hour and a half." I said shaking her lightly. Surprisingly she woke up right away.

"I'm up!" She yelled knowing if she didn't wake up on her own I would wake her up.

"I'll be back in an hour so be ready!" I said to her as I slipped my shoes on and grabbed my bag.

"I'll be ready I promise." she said as she hugged me and then walked into the shower.

I walked downstairs kissed her dog and left. I drove to Starbucks to get Cameron a coffee and I wanted one so why not. I pulled up to the drive through window and order a Grande Caramel Frappe and for Cameron I got him the same thing. I ordered us both a slice of lemon bread, and a croissant. I played and drove off. I got to my house pretty quickly since Starbucks is only like 5 minutes from my house. I didn't bother parking I just parked in the street and walked up to my house. I unlocked the door since my parents were already gone which meant Cam was alone. I took my shoes off and left the food on the kitchen table. I was greeted by the dogs so I decided to play with them for a while. Then I let them out so they could do their business. I went upstairs and decided to shower.
I got out of the shower after 15 minutes. And decided to go eat my food and drink my coffee while my hair dried a bit. I walked downstairs and heard the TV on. I got my food and drink and went into the living room where I found Cam still in his pjs eating his food.

"This was for me right?" He asked as I plopped down next to him on the couch.

"Yes it was and you're welcome." He was watching the Walking Dead so I decided to stay since I loved that show. After I finished eating I went up to my room to get ready.

I decided to vlog since that was my goal to vlog more for my YouTube channel. I grabbed my vlogging camera from my purse and started the video.

"Hey guys! So I'm going to Disneyland today with Mahogany, Jenn, and Jack. I will try to vlog as much as I can. Well I have to get ready so I'll do an outfit of the day when I'm done and yeah I'll talk to you guys later, Bye!" I stopped the vlog there and I connected my phone to my iHome and played some music while I got ready. I finished getting ready after about 25 minutes. (Ootd: http://www.polyvore.com/disneyland/set?id=97347172) I decided to pack a few extra things since I would be gone all day. Then I got my vlogging camera back out and vlogged.

"Okay guys so this is what I am wearing to Disneyland today." I walked over to the long mirror on my door and showed my outfit. "Okay, my jewelry is from Brandy Melville, my shirt is from Forever 21, and my shorts are from Pacsun."

After I vlogged my outfit I started rambling on about random stuff as I started walking downstairs. I heard the TV on so I knew Cam was still downstairs.

"Cam say hi to my vlog." When I said that he got up from the couch and walked over to me and took my camera.

"Hi guys, its Cameron." He said trying to copy me.

"Cameron I have to go, give it back." I said trying to take the camera.

"Fine." He said in a sad voice. After that I turned it off so it wouldn't die right away. I told Cameron I was leaving so he hugged me and said bye.
"Oh, do you want anything from Disney?" I asked him knowing he would want something.