Chapter 5

Autumn's POV
"Mahogany hurry up I need to shower!"

"I'm done. Geez lady learn some patients." Mahogany said back to me.

"It's not that I'm inpatient it's just that your extremely slow." was the last thing I said before I walked into the bathroom. I took a 15 minute shower. Once I finished I walked out and saw that Mahogany was barley doing her makeup.

"Told you, your slow"

"I was texting Jacob geez."

"Ooooo #LOX is back!!"

Mahogany blushed. "Oh shut up."

I just laughed. I walked back into the bathroom and blow dried my hair. I decided to curl my hair a bit so that's what I did and i added a flower crown. it took me about 40 minutes to get ready. (Ootd: http://www.polyvore.com/magcon_day/set?id=134139905) I walked back out only to hear someone knocking on the door.
"I got it" I said knowing that Mahogany wouldn't stop texting Jacob just to open the door. I opened the door and saw Cam already.

"May I help you?"

He looked up from his phone "Oh yeah, are you guys ready?"

"Yeah I just need to put my shoes on, come in."

Cameron walked in and I sat on my bed putting my shoes on. I grabbed my purse and phone.

"Let's go!"

Both Mahogany and Cameron got up at the same time. We walked out to the front of the hotel room. The hotel Magcon was at was a 20 minute walk but we had a security come pick us up. While we waited for our car we met some fans that were outside waiting for us.

Our car had finally arrived so we said goodbye and left. As soon as we arrived at the hotel I got nervous all of sudden. We got out the car into the hotel.

"AUTUMN!"

"CAMERON!

"MAHOGANY!"

Was all we could hear from fans calling our names. We weren't aloud to talk to them at the time so we just waved and walked in. They took us to a back room where we had to go after soundcheck. Me and Mahogany left our bags there while Cameron went straight to see everyone.

"I'm so nervous to see Jacob" was all Mahogany kept saying.

"Don't worry Curly, you'll be fine."

"Thanks, Eli"

You might be wondering why we just called each other that. When we were younger we couldn't pronounce each other's names so I called her curly since she has curly hair. Since my middle name was Elizabeth she called me Eli.
We walked out of the room and as we walked to the other room we linked arms. We were greeted by the security guards as we walked to the actually show room. As soon as we walked in I tried looking for Shawn.

"AUTUMN!!!" I heard a voice say from behind me.

I turned to find no other that Jack g.
"GILINSKY!" I yelled as I ran up to him and jumped on him. He spun me around. He finally put me down after a few seconds.

"How have you been little Ms.Youtuber?" he said

"Good haha. How about you little Mr. Vinerboy?"

"That doesn't sound as cool, but great!"

I heard my name getting called from everywhere. I gave big hugs to all the boys but I still hadn't found Shawn.

"Where's Shawn?" I asked them getting worried.

"He forgot his guitar at the hotel so he went back for it." Carter told me.

"Oh, okay"

I continued talking to all the boys. The manager finally came out and told us in what order we would come out. We started sound check. The order was Aaron & Taylor, Jack & Jack, Nash & Hayes, Cameron, me, and then Shawn, then all of us go back on stage to say bye.

Everyone had done their sound check and as each one finished they went and sat where the audience would be. It was finally my turn. I went up and sang the first 2 songs which were covers of Stay with Me by Sam Smith, and Gotta Get Out by 5 Seconds of Summer. As I was in the middle of my third song Skinny Love by birdy I hear the door open, since I was looking down. I decided tolook up to see who it was.
It was no other than Shawn. He just stood there smiling. The boys were confused looking at me then they looked back and they realized what was happening.

"SHAWN!!" I yelled as I ran off the stage to him.

"AUTUMN!!" Shawn yelled back as he put his stuff down.

As soon as I got to where he was I jumped into his arms and he swung be around then he put me down but we didn't let go. We stood there hugging for a good minute or so.

"I missed you so much." was all I could say.

"I did too." Shawn said back. We walked to where everyone else was. Shawn then went up on stage and did his songs. I was so proud of him he's come so far in the past year and a half. He finally finished his sound check after a good 30 minutes or so. We all messed around and played a few games together and caught up since we still had a full hour before the meet and greet.

Mahogany yelled out of nowhere. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
She made us all jump up and scream too since we had no idea what had just happened.

"The hell was that?" Taylor asked.

"I want Starbucks." Was all she said before everyone was saying they did too.

"Well we can't all leave it will get crazy outside." Nash said.

"Okay two of us could borrow a car and go." I suggested.

"Good idea, who are our lucky victim?" Gilinsky asked in a creepy voice.

"I'll go if Autumn goes with me." Matt said with a smile. I agreed. I didn't want to be locked up forever at the hotel.

"Sure, but I want to drive." I said grabbing my bag.

We took everyone's orders and I wrote them on a note on my phone. I even asked the securities and manager if they wanted anything. I asked if I could borrow a car, they let me borrow one of the black Escalades. We left off to Starbucks which was a 10 minute drive down the street.