Chapter 4

*Autumn's POV*
I woke up when I felt the sun shining on my face. I realized it was our first day of the Summer. I decided to watch some Netflix while Mahogany woke up since I knew she wouldn't be up for at least another hour.

I decided to catch up on Keeping up with the Kardashians. I watched 2 episodes and Mahogany still wasn't up but I was getting hungry so I decided to wake her up.

"Mahogany wake up!" I yelled to her as I smacked her with a pillow.

"Your gonna regret that." She said and I knew she wasn't kidding so I decided to run out of my room.

"COME BACK HERE!!" I heard Mahogany yell.

"NEVER!!" I yelled back.

"Whats going on?" I heard Cam say in his morning voice.
"Shes trying to kill me!!"

"WOAH no one is killing my baby sis today!!" Cam said as he grabbed me in his arms and started running around the house.

"HEY! THATS NOT FAIR!! She woke me up!" Mahogany yeelled at us.

"Oh then go ahead" Cam said as he dropped me and gave Mahogany a high five.

"Gee thanks for the help bro." I said trying to sound hurt. "How about we go eat and I'll pay?" I said just in time before Mahogany jumped on me.

"Okay," was all Mahogany said before skipping back up to my room. Then I ran upstairs and so did Cameron.
We all got ready in about 15 minutes then we were all back downstairs. (My outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=133788323) We decided to go in my car so I drove and Mahogany was in the passanger seat and Cameron went alone in the back. We all decided to go eat at Ihop. We got to Ihop and went inside. We went in and sat at a table towards the back.

A waiter came to our table to take our order and he kept on staring at me. I was getting uncomfortable and Cameron realized what was happening and he came to my rescue as always.

"Can we order or are you gonna stare at my sister like that the whole time?" Cameron said sounding pissed.

"Oh sorry yeah, What would you guys like?" He said finally looking away from me.

Cameron ordered first, them Mahogany order for me and her since she knew what I what I wanted.

"Okay I'll be back with your food soon." The waiter said and looked at me one last time and the walked away.

"That waiter needs to learn not to stare." I said

"ahah or a dog cone might work." Mahogany said trying to make me laugh which worked.

We waited for about 10 minutes then our food finally came. We ate in about 30 minutes then I paied for the food and we left.

"I want to pass by the backery to buy mom and dad some breakfast. Are you guys cool with that?" I asked them.

"Yeah" Mahogany said and Cam just gave me a thumbs up. I drove to our local backery. I ordered both of my parents a large coffee and I got my mom a Banana Muffin which I know are her favorites from here. For my dad I got him a Blueberry muffin. I got both of them some fruit. We drove home and I realized my parents had barley woken up, so I handed them their food. They said thank you and I gave them a hug.

Mahogany and Cameron decided they were gonna go play some videogames so I decided tosit with my parents and talk to them since their usually at work so I don't see them very often anymore.
"So have you packed for the tour yet?" My dad asked.

"Not yet I have to pack today we leave tomorrow morning." I said back to him.

"Didi you buy everything you need?" my mom decided to ask.