Chapter 10

*Autumn's POV*

I woke up at the same time Mahogany was waking up.

"It's so fucking cold!" I told Mahogany as I got out of bed.

"It's supposed to be in the 40's today so..." Mahogany said checking her phone. I decided to bundle up a bit more.

I told Mahogany I was gonna film a Get Ready With Me video so I set my camera up & my lights. I sat in front of the camera & started recording.

"Hey guys! I'm back! Sorry I haven't uploaded lately I'm still on tour so it's harder to film I apologize. But today I decided to film a Get Ready With Me video. I love you guys & thanks for watching!"
I started to do my makeup neutral with a red lip. Then I did tight curls. I decided to layer on a bit. (Ootd: http://www.polyvore.com/magcon_oregon/set?id=145710726)

I was importing the video clips when there was a knock on the door. I opened the door & saw Matt & Carter were there.

"Good morning boys" i smiled as i gave each of them a hug.

"Were all going for breakfast do you guys wanna come?" Carter asked.

"Mahogany's getting ready but when she's done we'll meet yall downstairs." They nodded & walked away. "Mahogany hurry up!"

She came out of the bathroom ready. I grabbed my purse & we left. We caught up with the boys.

"Hey where's Shawn?" I asked once I realized he was missing.

"He's taking care if something at the venue." Carter said cutting his pancakes. We all finished eating around the same time.

"We should go to the mall I need some new shoes." Matt informed us while we were leaving. Everyone agreed so we took the limo. We arrived at the mall 20 minutes later. Mahogany & I decided to go to H&M Carter & Cam decided to go with us. The other guys went to the shoe place. We all separated in the store & got what we wanted. I bought a few pairs of shorts, a couple flannels & some shirts. We payed & met up with the others. We headed back to the venue for soundcheck. I saw Shawn in a corner using his phone.

"Hey, where have you been?" I asked him sitting on the floor by him.

He looked at me & patted his lap for me to sit on, i did just that. "I've been here all morning."

"Have you even eaten breakfast?" He shook his head. "I'll be right back." I said & walked to the room where they were serving breakfast. I got a cup of coffee, & 2 omelet's. "Here, now eat." I said as I handed Shawn the food.

"Thanks babe." I smiled at him got a chair next to him. We did our usual soundcheck then it was VIP time. We did our usual order of booths & the girls came in. I met a few girls who said nasty things & also some really sweet girls. We went backstage & got ready for the show. Everything was going normal until Cameron put a chair in the middle of the stage & I had a Jack on each side leading me on to the stage. I was confused. They sat me in the chair.

"Now a very special part of our show from the one & only Shawn Mendes!" Mahogany said & Shawn walked onto the stage & stood next to me.

"So this song is dedicated to the most beautiful & amazing girl I have ever met Miss Autumn Dallas!" He smiled at me & started singing A Thousand Years by Christina Perri.

   Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone,
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer
One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

By the time he was done singing I could feel my eyes getting watery. He grabbed my hand & stood me up. He didn't let go or looked away the entire time he spoke.

"Autumn Elizabeth Dallas, I feel for you since the first day I met you, your my best friend & I can't be any happier that I met you. You are the most beautiful & amazing girl I have ever met you are my definition of perfect. You mean the world to me, so if you would do me the honors, would you please be my girlfriend?" He asked looking me in the eyes. I smiled & felt a tear roll down my face.

"I would love to be your girlfriend." He crashed his lips to mine. It was a short but passionate kiss & I felt butterflies in my stomach. We pulled away both smiling. I hugged him & we both walked off stage hand in hand. Once we got backstage everyone was congratulating us & cheering.

The rest of the show went by quick. We took the limo back to the hotel. I sat next to Shawn while he put his arm around my waist. I couldn't stop smiling he made me so happy. I was exhausted & apparently so was everyone else. Everyone went to their rooms.

"Stay with me?" I asked Shawn as he was about to walk to his room.

"Im gonna change then I'll come back." He pecked my cheek & left. I got to my room & put on some volleyball spandex & a tee shirt I took from Shawn. I put my hair in a messy bun & got into bed. I heard the door open & the spot next to me sink. I turned around & faced Shawn.

"Thanks." I said giving him a quick kiss.

"For what?" He looked confused.

"For everything." He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly & kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight princess" Shawn whispered as i was drifting asleep.

Today was perfect..