1

The days of U.A never were wasted with boredom, students always managed to find something new in U.A, either it's a new move, friend, or lover.

"I've been training her for awhile, she might as well get in." A tired and irritated voice said. Aizawa, or as the public says, Eraserhead. As a hero working in U.A. It was quite a handful, the entrance exams were soon to start and new students were ready.

"(Y/n) has been in a lot of situations involving bad people, she slips out of things easily. Literally." Aizawa said, blinking tiredly.

"Do you know where she is now?" The principle asked, sitting on the mans shoulder. "She's with Mic, I heard she wanted to see the entrance exam play out, she isn't really expecting to join U.A."

The mouse sipped on his tea, "So you want to recommend her?" He asked, "Yeah, she'll make a fine hero."

—-
The teen swung her legs back and forth as she watched from the top of the roof (?) she giggled as the other students struggled to surpass the obstacles.

"One minute left!" Present Mic shouted, swinging his arms in the air. "Wowie! Those things sure are big! Are they gunna climb them or somethin?" She asked the hero next to her.

The beautiful girl blinked her big eyes down at the other teenagers, "Look at em' go!"

The entrance exam had gone by quick, (Y/n) had learned so much, although she had no clue why she needed to learn about it, she just wanted to see so she wouldn't get bored.

"Say (Y/n), why didn't you enroll into U.A? Don't ya wanna be a hero?" Present Mic asked, "Nope! I think cooking is enough for me!" She smiled.

—-
"I'm gunna what?!" The girl asked, jumping into the air. "I recommended you into U.A." Aizawa said, "You'll be fine, I'll be teaching you, it's not that bad."

The girl wailed, pulling at her hair before her body shrunk into the size of a bird. "What am I gunna do?! I'll be forced to communicate with other students! Not to mention all that homework!" She cried out.

(Y/n) fell onto the floor, face first she continued to complain, "How could yoooou!" She said, slamming her fist onto the floor, the sound of a squeaky toy was made after each punch.

Aizawa sighed, reaching down and picking her off of the floor, and placed her into his scarf, "Let's go pick your uniform."

—-
The days flew by as the new students of U.A prepared for their first day, it was an eventful weekend, but most managed.

A boy with a head of curly green hair gripped his backpack right as he approached the door of the classroom, it was bigger than him by who knows.

"Here goes." He said, shakily sliding the door open.

First thing is a tall boy with glasses, making weird hand motions forwards a boy, who is know to Midoriya as his childhood friend, Bakugo Katsuki.

After the entire greeting with the blue haired boy, Iida Tenya, Midoriya had met up with the girl he had saved, Uraraka Ochacko.

"Wowza! It's you! The boy who went boom at the entrance exams!" The girl with the neat (h/s) said, passing by Bakugou, who simply shrugged her off.

The girls passed by many students, who some greeted her and other complimented her. She grinned as she walked to her seat in the very back.

Her desk was a bit farther back from two other students, she simply wanted to not get caught while she napped during classes.

"I don't think you were in the entrance exams, where you?" A girl with black hair tied into a high ponytail asked her, "Where you recommended?"