2

"Wowie I have a hero suit now!" (Y/n) cheered, jumping up and down in her new outfit.

It was a great fit for her, not only was it somewhat stylish, it had been made specifically for shrinking and growing

(Imagine the body in the picture also being the reader's body shape.)

Kirishima blushed at her outfit, it had shaped her body perfectly, and showed her heavenly curves, which caught the attention of many males in the class. Despite it being a bit tight, (Y/n) didn't have a problem. She pulled down her gloves for a better fit, and tapped her shoes together while in a handstand. (Y/n)'s boots had an interesting design, the tips had been sticking out, sort of a hook design.

"You all look very cool in your suits, it's getting me pumped!" All Might said, looking at them all.

"Oh look at (Y/n)! Her body looks amazing!" Mineta drooled, looking at the girl who was swaying her head while whistling. Kirishima scoffed, "Get yourself together, seriously." He said, annoyed. Todoroki had also been staring at the girl, who was talking with Momo, complimenting each other. Those two hit it off right away, talking non stop about several things, along with their quirks.

"Everyone pick a lot to determine a team!" All Might yelled, holding up a box.

As everyone had been picked as teams, (Y/n) paused, realizing something. "Hey, All Might! I don't have a team!" She yelled, waving her arms in distress. "Ah, not to worry young (Y/n)! You've been in situations like this multiple times, you dont have to take this." he said, the girl grinned and jumped high, shrinking and sitting on his shoulder.

"Now, I declare these teams start!" All Might yelled, pulling two team colors, Team A and Team D.

"The other teams can head to the monitory room, in 5 minutes, the teams can start!"

---
(Y/n) sat on the shoulder of All Might as she listened throght the ear piece, things weren't looking pretty for the two, and honestly, Bakugou kinda scared (Y/n). She jumped off, landing perfectly on the floor, before she grew back into her normal size, surprising Todoroki. He watched her do silly dances behind Kaminari as he chatted with Kirishima, who tried not to laugh.

(Y/n) then jumped into a handstand and clapped with her feet, making a squeaky toy sound.

She shifted into Kaminari and mimicked his actions, and Kirishima finally bursted out laughing. Todoroki was stunned to see that she was able to do that, not only look exactly like him, but also mimick his actions perfectly, she was like a walking mirror. He shifted his gaze to the floor once he realized that (Y/n) noticed him, she giggled and walked to him.

"Hiya Todoroki!" she greeted him, "I couldn't help but notice that you are able to shift into anything, can you do that with items and people?" He asked. "Well, its a bit complicated, I can shapeshift into anything really, so yeah." (Y/n) replied, "Watch this." she said, before she shapeshifted into him.

They had some fun tricking people with her quirk, and grew closer to eachother.

Soon, the exams were over, Midoriya had minor injuries along with Bakugou, but that's their fault. After the day ended, (Y/n) decided to pass by the pet store, just to greet the animals.

----
"Hey (Y/n) it's good to see you again!" The store clerk greeted, in which the girl waved back, pointing at some animals.

She walked around, spotting a certain bird that she loved to talk to, "Hey Nigel!" (Y/n) said to the loud cockatoo, who flapped his feathers, "Hello!" it repeated, flappign it's wings. The girl giggled and ruffled it's feathers, she spend a few minuted petting the animals and talking with the employees, before she left.

Skipping down the road (Y/n) spotted Todoroki, deciding not to tal to him, she shrunk down to the size of a mouse, and extended her arm all the way to crack on the sidewalk, and pulled herself past him. Her legs shifted into a spring, and she jumped all the way down the sidewalk, and up her doorsteps. Not realizing the split haired boy watching her.

—-
Kinda lazy but eh.

😩👊