11

(I did a ch0nky time skip bc I was too lazy to keep writing.)
—-
(Y/n)'s eyes fluttered open as she found herself tied to a chair. Her arms were sore as she processed where she was, that's right. She was kidnapped by the villains. "So your finally awake." A voice snapped her out her thoughts, she looked up to see a male with dark spikes black hair, his face was scarred.

"Took long enough. But we had to make sure you were knocked out pretty good. You almost killed me." Dabi said, looking back to Bakugou. He turned and untied the girl, who shakily stood and walked over to Bakugo. "What do you want from her?" Bakugo growled, pulling her closer, "It's what Master wanted. (Y/n) here has something that she isn't suppose to have." Shigaraki said.

The girl blinked in confusion before the wall behind them crashed and broke, revealing All Might and other pro heroes. "All Might." (Y/n) said. As the two teenagers were unhandled, a type of liquid shot out their mouths, covering them completely and transported them to a different area, along with the villains.

(Y/n) coughed as she fell onto her knees, Bakugo coming to her aid. "I apologize, (Y/n)." A voice said to her, causing her to stop. She looked up and spotted a man with a type of mask, her blood ran cold in fear as he approached her. "It appears that I've been holding onto something for you." He said.

Placing a hand on her forehead, (Y/n) made no move to do anything, her body frozen. It seemed to feel as if her energy was pulled away from her soul, she gasped. All for One pulled away, humming in satisfaction as the girl fell forward, drained from her energy. "The quirk you have is very strong, but I'm feeling generous, so I won't take it." He said, "But I'll be waiting for you to finally give in."

As the villains talked, Bakugo held onto (Y/n) as she had no idea of what happened to her. All Might appeared before them and began to attack All for One. Bakugo was blown back, he grunted as he held the girl close to him. Sweat dripped from her face as she ran with a high fever. "Poor little (Y/n)." All for One said, "You're real quirk will come in once you've gotten better. You were blessed with such a strong quirk, your mother was a very lovely lady." He said.

Bakugo wrapped her hair around her neck like a scarf as he picked her up in a piggy back. "Tomura, take these children back." He said, his fingers turning into a type of material as he stuck them into Kurogiri. Forcefully activating his quirk, the two had to avoid getting captured again.

While Bakugo avoided fighting, Midoriya had set out his plan, shooting out into the sky with Iida and Kirishima, "Come!" He yelled, reaching his hand out, (Y/n) tightened her hold as she lightly patted his chest that he was able to go. Bakugo blasted into the air as her hair fell out of the scarf, elegantly flowing in the wind.

As the villains attempted to get them back, they were thrown back into the warp gate to not interfere with the fight, letting the teenagers escape safely.

—- another time skip —-

(Y/n) had spent the majority of the night sleeping, her fever went down severely, she felt a bit woozy when she woke up. "I'm the hospital again?" She whispered to herself, gasping "Wait. My quirk." She said, hesitantly sticking her arm out before grunting and trying to stretch her arm. It stretched like before, her quirk was still there, safe and sound.

The girl held her breath, before she whimpered. Aizawa burst into the room, spotting her and immediately wrapping her in a hug.

(Y/n) finally burst out into sobs, gripping his suit as she whimpered and let more tears fall. Aizawa felt his bottom lip twitch at the sound of his daughter crying, a single tear slipped down his face as he hugged tighter, "I'm sorry." He said, the words being blocked by (Y/n)'s sobbing.

—-
The day went on as (Y/n) remained in the hospital, she wondered what she were to say to her classmates. She fiddled with her fingers as she sat on her bed. With her normal clothes on, she was getting ready to leave, "Miss (Y/n)? You have a visitor." A nurse said. Mirio walked into the room and was quick to embrace the girl. (Y/n) gently wrapped her arms around him as he picked her up, "Thank goodness you're safe." He whispered.

Mirio patted down her hair as the girl had no more tears to shed, seeing that she was safe. Her freckles glowed in shock from the hug. Pursing her lips, she failed to realize the heart that had formed larger than her freckles, on her plump Cupid lips.

The girl simply sniffled, her eyes fluttered closed as she sighed, "I'm sorry."

—-
(Y/n) sighed as she set up the last picture frame of her and Shinsou. She had spent the time already moving in before everybody else into the dorms. Today was the day they finally got to see her after the incident. (Y/n) had been testing her quirk frequently, she was still worried at the fact that All for One tried to take it.

Aside from that, a few things changed for her. Her face revived some interesting shaped freckles, hearts specifically. They stood out a lot since they were bright red, pink and white. Every time she blushed, they tended to sometimes glow, which was embarrassing enough. The same with her lips, she was wondering if they had any effect, so she pressed a kiss on her hand, and it left the heart shaped behind.

She heard the doors open and she patted her hair down, (Y/n) walked out her room, letting out a nervous sigh and she walked out. Uraraka screamed, running at her, "(Y/n)!" She embraced her in a tight hug.

The students yelled as they embraced her as well, others stepping away to give her separate hugs. "I'm alright everyone." (Y/n) blushed, Mina cried, "We were so worried about you!" The girl let out a nervous chuckle. They pulled away and let Midoriya embrace her in a warm hug, the girl blushed and his her face in his shoulder, "I'm so glad you're safe." He said, smiling.

Bakugo watched from afar, also feeling relieved that the girl was fine and in good health. The ash blonde watched her hug Todoroki too, smiling and giggling.

"What happened to your face?" Hagukare asked, poking her cheeks, "Your eyes too." Todoroki said, pushing back her hair for a better view. The girls squealed, "So cute!" They yelled, "You have such cute freckles (Y/n)!" Uraraka said, pinching both her cheeks. The girl blushed, causing them to glow, the class began to tease her, causing her hair to grow longer as she attempted to cover her blushing face.

"Her lips have the same heart! It matches perfectly! Hey (Y/n), gimme a kiss!" Kaminari said, "Stop it, Denki!"
—-
😔