8

(Y/n) blinked as she sat in her chair and watched the others talk about their experiences with pro heroes, after having a tearful reunion with Midoriya, Todoroki, and Iida after their encounter with the hero killer, things were back to normal. She twiddled with her fingers before she leaned over her desk, whispering to Todoroki.

"Hey Todoroki, final exams are coming up, are you nervous?" She asked, feeling giddy. The male turned around to face her properly, her face held a blush and she kicked her legs from under her eagerly as she waited for his answer. "I'm not. I heard that it's going to be a written and then physical. Are you nervous." He asked.

She giggled, "Nope nope! I actually have to go to summer training camp anyways since I kind of took the finals at the beginning of the year." (Y/n) tugged on his hand, which caused him to hold onto her soft hand, "Please pass so you can come with me! I don't wanna go alone!" She whined.

Todoroki smiled gently at her, "I'll make sure I pass."
—-
As the exams took place, (Y/n) sat in her seat as she watched the others scribble on their test. She was the only one that didn't have to take it, in the meantime, she began to make a list on what she needed to take to go to camp.

She snacked on some candy while she doodled on her cute journal, adding stickers and writing in colorful pens. Todoroki glanced behind him, spotting her smile in glee as she slipped in a Polaroid picture of herself and Mina during their hangout at some park.

(Y/n) had always carried a Polaroid camera in her bag, whenever she had memories she wanted to keep, she snapped a picture of it. Mina was a good friend, she had pictures with all the girls in her class, now all she needed was some with the boys, and summer camp seemed perfect to get her as much memories she wanted to cherish.

Too bad the League of Villains wanted to take her. A certain hand man just found her style very cute.

—-
(Y/n) skipped beside Bakugou as the class walked into the new area for their last exam. "Hey Bakugou, I wish you good luck on your exam. Pass so that way I can take pictures with you in summer camp!" She gushed, holding his arm. The ash blonde clicked his tongue, "Why the hell do you want to take a picture with me? I didn't agree to any of this." He grumbled, lowering his head to press his forehead against hers.

(Y/n) giggled, booping his nose, "Because your my friend! I need pictures so when we leave, I'll be able to know that you and I were close friends!" She finished, wrapping her arms around his neck while she had the chance. The blonde processed for a moment, and didn't realize the girl skip to cheer on the other students in the class.

Todoroki looked over to the ash blonde who was in a daze, his fingers grazing his nose. Bakugou has to process, but he definitely had her sweet scent of candy and dessert fill his nose, he didn't like sweets, but (Y/n) was an exception.

—-
"I'll look forward to all your stories from camp." Mina sobbed while she latched onto (Y/n), who hugged her back. "Maybe then let you go anyways! A last minute decision." Midoriya stuttered. It had been declared that Kaminari, Kirishima, Mina, Sero, and Sato had failed the final exam against the teachers, and said that they were not allowed to join summer camp.

The bell rang as they all sat in their seats, Aizawa sighed as he revealed the fates of those who failed, "Everyone is going. But the ones that failed will be given much harsher classes during the time." He explained, Mina cheered, "The last minute twist!"

Classes continued as normal, while the day was closing off, Jirou had been chatting with the other girls, saying that students were not allowed to travel anywhere throughout the summer. "Aw, bummer. (Y/n) pouted, sitting on Momo's desk. The girls complaining that summer was going to be spent cooped up inside, then Hagukare had a suggestion, "How about the school pool! I'm sure they'd let us use it!" She said.

"And it's in school, I'm sure the teachers would allow us." Tsuyu said, "And we won't have to waste any money!" Uraraka cheered, "Yeah! We can use it without going anywhere." (Y/n) swung her legs happily, "I'll go ask permission from the teachers!" Momo said.

—-
(Y/n) slipped on her school swimsuit for the pool, tying her hair up as she skipped out with the other girls. Jirou has warned them all to not wear any swimsuits of their own, saying she overheard Mineta and Kaminari discussion about spying on them.

Tsuyu began to stretch with the other girls in order as she greeted the two boys, who were now disappointed on their skimpy swimsuits. (Y/n) giggled as the other boys from the class were here, minus Bakugou and Kirishima. She jumped into the water with the volleyball and motioned to the other girls that the water was nice to swim in.

Midoriya and the other boys began their training as the girls played and sunbathed. (Y/n) saw Iida pull up a cooler with orange flavored soda. She told the girls she would be getting a drink and she'd be back. The freckled boy blushed severely when he saw the swimsuit she wore.

(Y/n) was quite proud of her body, since she worked hard for it, but there were times where she wasn't so eye catching to the boys, it made her uncomfortable. The girl asked for a beverage, content as she sipped on the sweet refresher. "It might be me, but (Y/n) has a nice ass." He whispered to Mineta, who nodded in agreement, "The best in school." He said.

—-
I'll continue this in the next chapter teehee 😳