Blood of fricking Olympus

First of all, is it even okay to do a bookreview in a book that is otherwise just full of random thing and jokes stolen from the Internet? Buuut, I seriously need too get this out of my system, so I don't know, I'm just gonna do it anyway.
*If you haven't read The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan and are intending to, stop now, unless you want spoilers*

Because can we talk about Blood of Olympus? Blood of fricking Olympus? And I know it as been more than a month since it was released and everyone has done reviews already, but it has taken me time to get over that book. Because I'm seriously mad. It just doesn't seem like Rick even finished the book properly before it was published. I'm so mad at him that I can't even laugh when I see him trolling people on the Internet.

There was barely no Percy or Annabeth. I was expecting them to be back from Tartarus and actually do stuff. I thought they would be like: PERCABETH IS BACK! STRONGER, BETTER, SMARTER, SASSIER! But nooooooooooooo.

Instead I get a, at times, weirdly childish Percy, who is saved by fricking JASON, when they are underwater. No, seriously Jason does like this mini-hurricane out of a venti and he BREATHES UNDER WATER. LIKE GODS NO!

And Annabeth...Let us not talk about Annabeth. Like she does small things, she does this morse code thingy, and she fights dead people and such, but she never actually does anything IMPORTANT. And I know, she should get to rest all this hero bussines after finding he Athena Parthenos and surviving Tartarus, but seriously? It just makes me so MAD.

And what even disturbs me more is that they don't seem at all traumatized by going to Tartarus, surviving it, coming back and leaving two friends behind. Okay Annabeth gets a fit of anger when this fear Titan insults Damasen, and Percy doesn't want to save himself when he is almost consumed by deadly poison underwater because of what happened in Tartarus with Akhos. But that's it. And I'm telling you, this book is 500 pages long.

AAAND it is seen from fricking JASON's and and PIPER'S perspective. Like, I love Piper, I really do. But to se her comforting Annabeth instead of Percy doing it? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Just a big fat NO. And Jason... I just really hate Jason. That's it.

Also, when Percy FINALLY says 'I love you' to Annabeth (I must admit, I just melted then) it's from Piper's point of view. The moment every Percabeth shipper on the planet has been waiting for forever, and it's not even from Percy's or Annabeth's point of view? I'M SERIOUSLY PISSED.

But, what angers me the most: THEY ARE BARLEY MAINCHARACTERS THEY ARE LIKE THE BEST CHARACTERS IF YOU DON'T COUNT LEO AND I DON'T GET TO SAY GOODBYE TO THEM AND IT'S JUST HORRIBLE!!

Now that the Percabeth madness is behind us, let us talk about them POVs. Because I need my Frank, I need my Hazel, I NEED MY FRICKING PERCY AND ANNABETH! But they are not there! They're just not there! Did their POV's get lost somewhere or what?

AND WHAT IS UP WITH ALL THESE JASON POVs? I HAVE NO INTEREST IN UNDERSTANDING JASON OKAY? Like, if you like Jason fine let him have chapters, but don't leave the others out of it!

Now here comes the good part. CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE THE REYNA AND NICO CHAPTERS? They are my BROTP. I looove them. They are just...ahhh. I absolutely looved reading from Nico's perspective. It's just amazing and I really can't fangirl enough. AND WHEN HE LOSES CONTROL AND UNLEASHES ALL HIS ANGER AND ON BRYCE LAWRENCE AND TURNS HIM INTO A GHOST AND FORCES HIM INTO TH UNDERWORLD, OMGS OMGS OMGS. AND WHEN REYNA TRIES TO LIFT HIS HEAD UP AND IT DOESN'T WORK BECAUSE HER HAND GOES RIGHT THROUGH?! OMGS I JUST DIED IT WAS SO TERRIFYING!

And Reyna and her sister? SQUEAAAAL! LDKJNIEUFOINDFPOSDNKDNJKDNLKFN I CAN'T EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR REYNA PROPERLY FJKDJFBSIUJISJBSSILFCBJIKSBCKSBCF. I also loved that they met the hunters, it was great. AND WHEN ORION SHOOTS BLACKJACK AND REYNA HELPS HIM AND ATHENA BLESSES HER AND MAKES HER CLOAK MAGICAL OMGS I JUST DIED OUT OF FANGIRLING OH GOSH. Basically these were the best chapters in the entire book. Which is sad, sice neither Percy nor Annabeth were in them that much.